Transcript of "Sample rentalcontract villa-atalia"
LEMONIA RAPHAEL-MYKONOS-FTELIA-VATHI LAGATHI
(Name and address) – Owner –
(Name and address) – Tenant –
1 Rental object and keys
(1) The Owner lets the following property (rental object) to the Tenant:
Villa Atalia – 2 double bedrooms,1 triple bedroom,2 bathrooms,1 kitchen,1 dining-living room,1
Located on Ftelia - 4 km away from centre of Mykonos and 500 metres away from beach.
For a total of 8 people inclusive of children and ________ animals.
The house rules attached are valid.
The rental property is a smoking / non-smoking property.
(2) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished as is let with the following furnishings:
Frames: wooden windows, external doors, internal doors, cream colored by FIERA CASA
Walls: traditional white and press coated
Cooling and Heating: Funcoil installations, Hitachi Technibel France central unit for all
Floors: Kavala A' class brush polished pressed marble
Living room: skyrian type three seat wooden sofa, armchair, traditional engraved dining ta-
ble, 6 chairs, plasma satellite TV, traditional fireplace, white built in chest of drawers, built in arch
bar, silk lined curtains.
Kitchen: built in kitchen furniture by Pedini, refrigerator-freezer, double sink, dishwash-
ing machine, clothes washing machine, ceramic furnaces, oven, absorber, engraved
wooden furniture with cupboards and drawers, electric devices by Whirpool and Zannuzi
Bedroom: A' quality Swedish wood floors, 5 cm. one piece. Linen curtain, wooden engraved
bed, bed side tables, and commode. Glass cupboard by Pelini Company. Orthopedic mat-
tress from coconut palm tree and latex.
Bathroom: marble floor, walls, marble bench, black granite sink, ideal standard hydro
massage bathtub .Wooden engraved mirror, hanging illuminator, toilet by moda bagnio
First floor bedroom: embedded bed, bedside tables, embedded sofa, chiffonier furniture,
and handmade orthopedic mattress. Internal bathroom by walk in closet. Cotton curtain,
gauze.Bathroom marble floors, wall mirrors.
Bedroom second floor: traditional iron bed, bedside tables, chiffonier, walk in closet,
linen curtain, anatomic handmade mattress, antique illuminator
*Balcony from outdoor Dakiraim wood .Monastic table, 6 chairs
*Balcony from oak tree and Mauritius sea plywood.
The door handles at all internal and external doors are traditional from massive bronze
The yards are coated with Kavala pressed marble
Bed and bath linen (the following items: sheets,towels,pillowcases) are included in the price /
not included in the price / available on arrival for an extra charge of _____.
(3) The Tenant is entitled to use the following equipment / furnishings during the rental period:
All the mentioned before equipment and furnishings as well as the outside spaces and parking
(4) The Tenant receives 3 house / apartment keys for the duration of the rental period.
2 Rental period, arrival and departure
(1) The rental property is let to the Tenant from (arrival date) until
(2) The arrival time on the arrival day is around 12pm.
(3) The departure time on the day of departure is around 12pm.
At the end of the rental period the Tenant is to vacate the property and return the keys to the
Owner or the Owner’s agent.
At the end of the rental period the Tenant should leave the property in similar condition to that in
which it was found. Any additional cleaning costs incurred by the Owner may be passed on to the
Tenant at their sole discretion.
3 Rental price and payment methods
(1) The rental price is valid per person / property / day / week / for the duration of the rental pe-
This includes / excludes the final cost of cleaning of the house, therefore totalling .
The cost of electricity, water, telephone and heating will be calculated based on use and deducted
from the deposit. (Please delete as appropriate).
(2) The amount is payable by the following payment methods:
• Wire transfer (bank account)
• Pay Pal
The deposit of 50% - euro is payable with the remaining balance on arrival and will be
transferred back / refunded in cash on departure once utilities have been deducted.
(3) If the Tenant is more than 14 days late in paying, the Owner is entitled to terminate the contract
immediately and without notice and to let the property to someone else.
4 Cancellation and early termination
(1) If the Tenant terminates this contract before the arrival date and doesn’t name a replacement that
accepts the same terms, they are responsible for paying the following penalty fees to cover costs
(excluding cleaning), as long as a further rental is not possible:
- up to 60 days before rental period: 50 % of rental price
- Less than 60 days before rental period: 100 % of rental price.
The Advertiser can thereafter let the property to someone else.
(2) If the Tenant terminates their stay before the departure date for any reason, they are still obliged
to pay the full rental price.
(3) Termination must be made in writing. The date of termination is considered to be date the docu-
ment is received by the Advertiser.
5 Liability and responsibilities of the Tenant
(1) The rental property including the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. The
Tenant is held responsible for the actions of other people, including any guests or visitors they
might have, within the house. The Tenant is liable for any damaged goods, damage to the prop-
erty or damage to anything else related to the property (e.g. boat or car), whether caused by
themselves or their accompanying guests or visitors.
(2) Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to the Owner immedi-
(3) Animals are not allowed / allowed with prior consent from the Owner.
(4) House rules: the Tenant agrees to follow the house rules. These are included / provided in the
property. (Please delete as appropriate)
6 Contract wording and clause
(1) Changes and alterations to this contract are required to be in writing.
(2) If any of the legal requirements set out in this contract are inoperative or impractical, or become
so after completion of the contract, the effectiveness of the remainder of the contract will not be
In the case that you are entering into this contract with an individual in another country please specify:
(3) This contract relates to the law of the following country Greece
(Town) Date Signature Tenant
(Town) Date Signature Owner
- 7% taxes are not included in the rental price (optional).
- In case of any damages during the tenant's stay, he/she is obliged to pay for the estimated
damages according to the owner's demands.
- The owner is obliged to welcome the tenant at the airport and escort him/her to the house.
- The owner will show the house to the tenant and welcome him/her friendly (coffee and
- Cleaning service and use of utilities are included to the total rental price.