1. Colombia Por: Joanellie Torres Aldarondo Profa: Ada Y. Aldarondo
6. Climate <ul><li>The climate in Colombia is characteristic of the zone equatorial. This varies of cold extreme, typical of the large peaks snowed, until the more warm to level of the sea due to the thermal floors. The thermal floors are influenced for two dry stations and two of presipitation by having influence of the winds trade winds and the zone of convergence presipitation, that they are influenced at the same time by the effects of The Boy and The Girl. </li></ul>
7. Climate of snows perpetual in the mountain Range of the Andes. Volcano Nevado del Ruiz
8. Cold climate of moor in the Andean Region.
9. Climate warm moisture Region of the Peaceful one Colombian.
10. Cabo de la Vela , Desierto de La Guajira It is the zone that receives greater radiation solar.
11. Flora and fauna <ul><li>Colombia, upon being a country of the tropic located in the zone of the Equator has a great representation of groups taxonómicos in fauna and typical flora of the area to the one that add varieties of migration of fauna since distinct parts of the planet by the variety of ecosistem. Colombia is one of the countries diverse in diversity, Colombia possesses the 44.25% of the moor diversity, being thus, one of the countries with greater areas humid and with high fluency of rivers all along and wide from the country to world level. </li></ul>
12. The Cóndor of the Andes is the national symbol.
13. The frog is also one of the species more important.
14. The orquídea is the national flower
15. The national tree of (Palm of wax)
16. Food <ul><li>In the Coast Caribbean Colombian are prepared saucer based mainly in ingredients as the fish of sea and of river, meat of res, chicken, hog, animal of mount, yucca, banana, ñame, ahuyama, the rice, corn, vegetables and fruits and native vegetables, among others. The saucer more popular of the region is the sancocho, that varies in preparation and ingredients: Sancocho of mondongo, of rib, of guandú with salty meat, of tail, of fish, of chicken, trifásico, of seafood, of turtle, of chicken and of chivo, among others native species. </li></ul>
18. Arepa of cheese. The arepa is traditional so much in Venezuela as in Colombia
19. Ajiaco, saucer traditional
20. The tray paisa
21. Music <ul><li>The Colombian music can divide into four regions: the coast of the Atlantic one, that of the Pacific, the Andean region and The Flat Orientals. </li></ul><ul><li>The music of the Atlantic one or of the Caribbean, has hot rhythms to dance, as the cumbia, the porro and the mapalé. The cumbia is accompanied especially with the guacharaca. </li></ul><ul><li>The music of the Andean region also has Spanish influence. There is a great difference with the Andean music of Peru and of Bolivia. We have rhythms of bambuco, corridor, guabina, ruch, etc.., all interpreted with instruments of cord or with piano. </li></ul>
22. Cont. <ul><li>The music even is heard in general interpreted with harp, four and maracas. hythms as the currulao, in which predominant the drum. </li></ul><ul><li>Besides these traditional forms, are two styles of music that are very popular in all the country. These they are: the salsa and the vallenato. Cali is known as the capital one of the salsa. The vallenato known rhythm many years ago, originating from The Guajira and of the to Cease, is very popular at present and is interpreted with accordion European and other instruments. </li></ul>
23. Singers. <ul><li>Juanes And Shakira </li></ul>
24. Education <ul><li>The formal education in Colombia conforms for the levels of education preschool, basic education, average education and of university level. The entity responsible for the coordination of the same one is the National Department of Education, that delegates in the 78 offices of the secretary of education the management and organization according to the regions. The state education is generally more economic than the education private. </li></ul>
25. One school in Colombia.
26. Religion <ul><li>The 7% remainder does part of confessions protesting, mainly of the current evangelical American, pentecost and pentecost and a small portion of the distinct historic Christian churches of the catholic one (pentecost, episcopal or Anglican, Baptist, Mennonite). </li></ul>
27. The Catedral Primada de Colombia , Bogotá
28. Sanctuary of The stone Slabs in immediacies of Ipiales, Nariño