1. www.netbookmedia.com 18/03/10 Netbook Media Digital Network
2. Internet and TURKEY Turkish internet market with 30,000,000+ users
3. Age Split of TR Online Population Age 8 -17 Age 18 - 24 Age 25 - 34 Age 35 - 44 Age 45+
4. Gender Split of TR Online Population Female Male
5. Internet Usage in Turkey %45.96 Home %31.21 Internet Cafe Connections from? %37.52 Work
6. Internet Usage in Turkey %18.94 of household have internet access
7. Internet Usage in Turkey %29.46 of house hold individuals using computer %26.67 of them are online .
8. TR Internet Market * Advantages Turkish users are extremely dynamic Fast growing penetration Advertisers believe in medium World quality products and services International players are interested in market Response rates are over world averages
9. TR Internet Market * Disadvantages Infrastructure is deficient and expensive Advertisers do not have a settled strategy for medium Negative PR Decision makers are lack of knowledge Turkey do not have a settled strategy
10. TR Online Spending – Display Ad.
11. TR Ad Spending - 2007
12. TR Internet Market
13. MSN Microsoft was working with a local sales house until July 07. By the end of fiscal year MSN declared their direct sales activity and limited Netcom’s sales activities. High penetration of MSN Messenger is one of most significant reason of Microsoft’s %25 share in online market. Microsoft latest declared user number is 25 million users. This figure contains dublications. Unique user rates are estimated as 18 million. Especilay IM service of Microsoft has a dominating market share. High reach level, low cpm packages and with brand power, Microsoft was the leader of online advertisement market in Turkey. Direct contact with agencies by limiting sales house created a negative effect in market. Agencies and clients met with heavy rules and globally set rules. Sales house was buffering these negative effects.
14. Medyanet Medyanet is internet network of Turkey’s biggest media group Doğan Group. %80 of Medyanet’s revenue is Hürriyet.com.tr , Milliyet.com.tr. Even network’s inventory is containing around 40 web sites these two leading news papers web sites are dominating the revenue. Medyanet recently lost one of the most important blog sites of Eksi Sozluk(Sourtimes) off their inventory. Also magazine group of Doğan left Medyanet and agreed new founded Net Book Media for their web sites sales.
15. Mynet.com First Turkish content portal Mynet is one of the biggest players in online market. Even they are generating around 1 billion traffic monthly they can only sale very minor percentage of this inventory. By the end of the year Mynet and their global investor Tiger bought %50 of yonja.com which is one of the biggest community web sites in Turkey. Mynet also founded a new company with Wunderloop based on behaviour targeting model in 2008.
16. www.netbookedia.com 18/03/10 Netbook Media Digital Network Netbook Media is one of the fastest growing ad-networks in the Turkish industry. We strive to target the desired audience in over 7 categories, by essentially maximizing ROI on performance campaigns and increasing awareness for all branding campaigns. Network Media assists publishers monetize all their traffic instantly and maximize their revenue generation by connecting them with a network of over 4000 advertisers and 2 billion impressions, that is served on a monthly basis.
17. NetBook Media
18. <ul><li>Group of companies with a history of 34 years and consistent success. </li></ul><ul><ul><li>2005 revenue: 185 million USD </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>2006 revenue: 247 million USD </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>33% growth per annum </li></ul></ul><ul><li>8 companies each of which is specialized in a different branch of marketing and communication. </li></ul><ul><li>In cooperation with Saatchi & Saatchi since 1985, with Zenith media since 1996. </li></ul><ul><li>Long-lived client relations: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>24 years with Kent, 23 years with Eti, 5+10 years with P&G, 12 years with Sütaş </li></ul></ul>Güzel Sanatlar Group
19. 3rd media agency established to serve brands with “More media” approach Güzel Sanatlar Group An innovative project group working on Direct Marketing A media planning and buying agency with an expertise on radio broadcast Technically well-equipped post-production company Turkey’s leading TV producer Leading media planning and buying agency A technology company developing and marketing interactive tv and pay tv systems Turkey’s leading full-service advertising agency GÜZEL SANATLAR SAATCHI & SAATCHI Digital Media Planning and Design Agency D igital Network and Marketing Company
20. Leading media planning and buying agency media agency of the year
21. 3rd media agency established to serve brands with “More media” approach
22. Turkeys Leading production Company
23. Netbook Media <ul><li>Experienced & Dynamic team </li></ul><ul><li>G ü zel Sanatlar Groups synergy </li></ul><ul><li>Independent Network Organization </li></ul><ul><li>High penetration and credit in market. </li></ul>
24. Netbook Media <ul><li>Experienced & Dynamic team </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Agency origin employees knows and understands needs agencies and advertisers. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Experienced sales team have a powerful network in both agencies and advertisers. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Our project team is experienced in both media and design. </li></ul></ul>
25. www.netbookedia.com 18/03/10 Netbook Media Digital Network In addition to our exclusive network, we represent global portals such as Yahoo!, Netlog and Tillate in Turkey reaching out to %80 of Turkish Internet users. Along with web representation, Netbook Media also offers exclusive, open means of representation in mobile. Brand sales, Sponsorship, Audience/Categories and Network are all included in our services.
26. www.netbookedia.com 18/03/10 Netbook Media Digital Network <ul><li>Netbook Media sells the advertising space with </li></ul><ul><li>CPM </li></ul><ul><li>-CPC </li></ul><ul><li>-CPL </li></ul>
27. www.netbookedia.com 18/03/10 Netbook Media Digital Network Where are we ? We serve Digital Advertising Marketplace with 61 publishers . The range of our Inventory; Impression : 2.223.339.891 imp. Mainpage Impression : 327.049.066 imp. Reached Unique Visitors; 28.8 M unique visitors.