1. W r i t i n g Y o u r L i f e A u t o b i o g r a p h y P r o j e c t C o u r t n e y F .
2. All About Me <ul><li> I was born on July 11th 1997. </li></ul><ul><li>I am 4296 days old and 103,104 hours old. </li></ul><ul><li>I was born under a waxing crescent moon. </li></ul><ul><li> The year I was born bread cost $0.87, a gallon of gas cost $1.29, milk cost $2.67 per gallon, the price of a car was$19,260 and the price of a house was $176,200 </li></ul><ul><li>A popular song was “I Believe I Can Fly”, a popular movie was The Titanic and a popular show was ER . </li></ul><ul><li>A headline from my birthday was “Babe Ruth Makes MLB debut”. </li></ul><ul><li>The English name Courtney means from the court . </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>On the longest night of my life, my two sisters, my cousin and I lay in my room trying to sleep. All of us were so excited because we were going to Hawaii the next day. We tried and tried to go to sleep but it did not work. Everyone was just too excited, at least I know I was. I had major butterflies in my stomach. We just could not go to sleep. I think I jumped around on the bed a little and got tired, but I still didn’t fall asleep. Finally, we all somehow fell asleep. Thank goodness! </li></ul><ul><li>My parents woke us up around five in the morning and I wasn’t very tired, and I was so happy that the day had finally come. We woke up and left for the airport, but we probably ate something small and put a few things in the car and that was about it. We all got in the car and headed for Greenville (for your information I live in Anderson, which is about 30 minutes away from Greenville depending on who is diving). During the car ride I listened to my I pod. Nobody really talked; I guess they were either tired or excited. After a quiet ride, we happily made it to the Greenville Airport! Everyone arrived to the airport and did what anyone would do at the airport, blah, blah this and blah, blah that and then we got on a plane to Atlanta. When we arrived at the Atlanta airport, more blah, blah this and blah, blah that and then we went on a flight that took us to Hawaii! </li></ul><ul><li>When we arrived at Hawaii, we got off our plane, found our luggage and found my cousin Jeff. After everyone was ready to leave, we went to find a car that would take us to our hotel. We ended up riding in a limo. It was awesome. When we made it to the hotel, we were greeted by my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Erik and my Aunt Wesley and Uncle James. We stayed at the hotel for a few days and one day we went to the zoo. It was so much fun. I bought a stuffed animal turtle and named him King Waikiki but he goes by Mr. T. </li></ul><ul><li>Soon after we went to board a cruise ship called the Pride of Hawaii. We went to different islands and did a lot of different things, but my favorite day was July 11 because it was my birthday. We went to a beach and went swimming and snorkeling. We also had a birthday party for me at one of those restaurants where they cook in front of you and after that we went to the karaoke room and sang. That was an awesome birthday. After our cruise was over we went to the airport and started along journey home which was another longest night of my life. </li></ul>When I was younger…
4. Me and My Muddy Foot My family and I went to the mountains. When we were at our mountain house, we decided to walk down to the water wheel. The water wheel is a place where there is a big stream, a small water wheel and other things. When we got down there, I saw some mud and decided to stomp around in it. When I saw that my foot was all muddy, I asked my mom to take a picture of me and my muddy foot, and she did. After she took the picture, I played in the mud for a little while, then washed my foot off in the stream. After I washed my foot, I walked around a little bit, then we all headed back to our mountain house.
5. Being Your Age <ul><li> I hope you all know yourselves pretty well, but here is a paragraph so you can know me better. I have a lot of freckles and light brown hair that is near shoulder length. My eyes are greenish brown and I look exactly like my mother when she was my age. I like to dance and sing and so do a lot people my age. I also like to sew and make things and I am energetic. I am different from other people my age because I love to be tacky. The most unusual thing about me is that I am seafood intolerant. I am not kidding I really hate to eat seafood. I get really bothered when my little sister annoys me. I also am bothered when I have to rush around to get things done and when I waste time. I get so happy when I am with my cousin, when I get all of my homework done and have free time and when I go shopping for clothes and other things. Some things that are important to me are Elephant (my stuffed animal elephant), a cotton candy bunny stuffed animal that I have not named yet and my friends and family. I am glad to be me. </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>I don’t usually brag about myself, better yet write it down on paper but I guess there's a first time for everything. A moment in my life when I have been very proud of myself was when I learned to do a backbend. I was so excited that I finally learned plus I learned it at summer camp. A time that pleased me was when I was with my cousin tricker treating. We had such a fun time and got lots of candy. One of my awards was a superior rating in the International Piano Composition Contest. I composed my own song. I have mostly dance and piano trophies but I do have a few gymnastics and swimming ribbons. What are my talents? Well just to name a few I can sew, knit, do a backbend, I am a good dance and singer (I think so), and a good athlete. A special skill that makes me unique is that I can baton twirl. People have complemented me on my dancing, I am a good business person and my humor. Lucky me! </li></ul>Brag Page
8. <ul><li>The three splits </li></ul><ul><li>Draw like my big sister Corinne </li></ul><ul><li>See my cousin Julianne everyday </li></ul><ul><li>Ride an elephant </li></ul><ul><li>Swim laps without getting tired </li></ul><ul><li>Be in a movie or T.V. show </li></ul><ul><li>Start my own business </li></ul><ul><li>Make awesome cheesecake </li></ul><ul><li>Feel a cloud </li></ul><ul><li>Meet a fairy </li></ul><ul><li>Write a book </li></ul><ul><li>Go shopping whenever I want to </li></ul><ul><li>Clean my room spotless in one minute </li></ul><ul><li>Finish all of my homework before 8:30 </li></ul><ul><li>Never waste my time </li></ul><ul><li>Go to the Krispy Kreme doughnut shop whenever I want to </li></ul>16 Thing I Wish I Could Do!
9. My Song <ul><li>Girls just want to have fun oh </li></ul><ul><li>girls just want to have that’s </li></ul><ul><li>all they really want….. </li></ul><ul><li>A song that describes me is </li></ul><ul><li>“ Girls Just Want to have Fun”. </li></ul><ul><li>I chose this song because I like </li></ul><ul><li>to have fun, and the name is </li></ul><ul><li>Girls Just Want to have Fun so </li></ul><ul><li>the song fits me very well. </li></ul>