SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Understanding how B2B buyers search for solution options, short-list and evaluate vendors, and make their final purchasing decision is critical for developing persuasive messages that capture......
Understanding how B2B buyers search for solution options, short-list and evaluate vendors, and make their final purchasing decision is critical for developing persuasive messages that capture buyers’ attention and move them through the sales funnel. That’s why organizations are increasingly using buyer personas to take the guesswork and personal opinions out of what will work versus what won’t.
However, not all buyer personas are created equally. While some buyer personas contain deep insights that help marketers to make confident decisions about how to get the right message to the right people at the right time in the buying journey, other buyer personas never get put to use.
This e-book provides answers to frequently asked questions about buyer personas, including:
- What is a buyer persona and what insights does it contain?
- Our marketing team created buyer personas but they weren’t helpful. Why?
- Our sales team captures information about our buyers. Why do we need buyer personas?
- How off-course course could our marketing and sales strategy be if we don’t interview real buyers?
- What is the best methodology for creating insightful and actionable buyer personas?
- How many buyer personas do we need in order to be effective?
- And more