22. Monitoring of Network links for Availability<br />Deliverables<br />Service Features<br />Supported Platforms<br /><ul><li> Event Notification via Telephone/ Email in case of any downtime.
23. Daily Event Summary Reports
24. Weekly Availability and Link/MPLS port Health Check Reports
25. Monthly Trend Analysis reports for availability
26. Monthly Trend Analysis for utilization
27. Online utilization report
28. Cisco routers
29. Cisco Switches
30. SNMP compatible router of Switches.
31. MPLS ports
32. Frame Relay Link (Subject to FR switch supporting SNMP)
33. Monitoring of availability of the links.
34. Reporting the errors on the link
35. Reporting the fluctuations on the link
36. Reporting the utilization of the link
37. Reporting the protocol wise traffic distribution on the link. This service requires specific tools to be deployed and configured.
38. Utilization threshold on link</li></ul>4<br />
39. Monitoring of Network Devices for Availability & Performance<br />Deliverables<br />Service Features<br />Supported Platforms<br /><ul><li> Event Notification via Telephone/ Email in case of any downtime.
40. Daily Event Summary Reports
41. Weekly Availability of devices and Health Check Reports
42. Monthly Trend Analysis reports for availability
43. Monthly Trend Analysis for CPU utilization
44. Online utilization report for CPU</li></ul>The following are specifically supported<br /><ul><li> Cisco routers
45. Cisco Switches
46. Cisco WAAS
47. SNMP compatible Router and Switches of any make.
48. Other devices (Case to Case basis)
49. Monitoring of availability of the network devices
50. Monitoring of CPU utilization of the device
51. Monitoring of the links terminated on the devices
52. Monitoring of the hard ware failure of devices like FAN, Interface Cards, Power Supply (subject to availability of SNMP MIB)</li></ul>5<br />
53. Administration and Management of Network Devices<br />Deliverables<br />Service Features<br />Supported Platforms<br /><ul><li> Daily Summary Reports
54. Weekly Trend analysis
55. Monthly Trend Analysis
56. RCA report for any unscheduled downtime.
57. Cisco Routers
58. Cisco Switches
59. Cisco WAAS
60. Management and Administration of routers, switches
61. Management of VLAN on L2 and L3 switches
62. Monitoring of errors on network or LAN & resolution.
63. CPU and memory utilization monitoring and management of traffic
64. Log management (recycling of logs, log preservation)
65. Monitoring of routing update and traffic
66. Application of Assess Control List
67. Routing management of traffic.
68. Backups before and after each GSS change</li></ul>6<br />
69. Global Operations Command Center (GOCC) for 24x7 support<br />Our Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC)<br />Infrastructure optimization enables an organization to <br />realize the value of their IT infrastructure investments and convert them into a strategic asset. With the current economic situation, focus is on improving IT efficiency and optimizing existing IT investments, while reducing capital and operating expenditure on existing and new IT investments.<br />Key drivers for optimization include business alignment, data centre consolidation, services consolidation, mitigating downtime costs, globalization, virtualization, security,<br />‘going green' along with project, staff, and service level/performance assessment<br />GSS solutions to IT optimization and Virtualization are holistic and client centered. GSS adapts its solutions to meet each organization’s optimization and virtualization goals, whether they are cost reduction, improved energy efficiency, enhanced response to customers, improved responsiveness to business needs or a combination of these and others. <br />GSS America’s COE has developed <br />offerings which provide enterprises with the flexibility necessary to address the challenges today. The services are <br />depicted below.<br />7<br />
71. Security Advisory Services<br />To be secure, it is necessary to have timely information, to defend against the latest threats & vulnerabilities. Expert assistance onsite/off-shore is also required for solving emergency IT security issues.<br />Benefits<br />MSS<br />Deliverables<br /><ul><li> Up-to-date Information about possible vulnerabilities respective to the IT infrastructure of the client
72. Security experts available 24x7 for any IT security related assistance
73. Latest Vulnerability notification
74. Patch release notification & Virus warnings
75. On-site and Remote Incident Management support
81. Intrusion Detection & Management<br />Monitor network and host activities, analyze it for signs of intrusions and respond to block/contain them<br />Benefits<br />MSS<br />Deliverables<br /><ul><li> 24x7 offshore / onsite Management of IDS
82. Skilled & Certified IDS Experts managing the IDS with SLAs
83. Lower cost – Manpower & Tools
84. Analysis of IDS events (elimination of false positives)
85. Incident Based Reporting, Escalations and support
108. Identity Software management<br />Management of Security Applications based on PKI, Directory Services and Single-Sign-on solutions<br />Benefits<br />MSS<br />Deliverables<br /><ul><li> Analyze reports to assist in better planning
109. Lower cost – Manpower & Tools
110. Experience & Certified security professionals 24x7 for any assistance
111. Change Management of the applications
112. Up gradation and fine-tuning of the applications