•Michael Jordan ~ " Ive missed more than 9000 shots in my career. Ive lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Ive been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Ive failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
•Larry Bird ~ "A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals."
• A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, youre going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player. ~ Jason Kidd
• Basketball is like photography, if you dont focus, all you have is the negative. ~ Dan Frisby
• One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team. ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
• The best teams have chemistry. They communicate with each other and they sacrifice personal glory for the common goal. ~ Dave DeBusschere
• A basketball team is like the five fingers on your hand. If you can get them all together, you have a fist. Thats how I want you to play. ~ Mike Krzyzewski
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.