• Mammals are a class of vertebrates that are
characterized primarily by mothers that feed their
babies through breast.
• Birds are vertebrate animals, they have a spine with
• The birds are characterized by feathers, with which
they can fly and protect the environment.
• The fish (Pisces) are aquatic vertebrates covered in
scales and equipped with fins.
• A reptil is a vertebrate animal without legs or very
short, so that, in walking, touching the ground with
• Amphibians are vertebrates that are characterized
by having her bare skin, scales, adult amphibians
live in water and on land.
• One example of mammals is the lion. The
lions don´t live in trees or water. They eat
• Other example is the Kangaroo. It is a
marsupial animal. It eats a lot of types of
• An example of birds are parrots. they eat
seeds, plants, fruits and leaves, they can
fly and run. It´s a domestic animal.
• Other example of birds are ostrich. they
can run very fast until 70 km/hour.
• One example of fish is the trout. They eat
small fish. They can swim very good. They
live in water.
• Other example of fish is shark. They eat
fish and They can´t see very good.
• A snake is a reptil. They eat meat. They
don`t run, they creep. They don`t live in
water but they live on land.
• A turtel is a reptil, too. they run very slow.
They live in water or land. They don`t eat
• The frog is an amphibian. It eats insects. It
lives in water and on land. It jumps very
high and very good.
• The salamander is an amphibian, too. It
lives on land and eats insects.