1. SINCE 1918The oldest major US tour operator 3 Generations of Sullivans
2. High Rating –Dun & BradstreetDebt Free
3. What’s included?• Centrally located hotels.• More meals (gratuities included) and entertainment.• Unparalleled sightseeing of the “must-sees” of a destination.• The services of a professional Tour Manager and expert local guides.• Private transportation with complimentary hotel-to-hotel baggage handling.• A Pre-Tour information packet.• Service charges and taxes.
4. Hometown PickupComplimentary hometown to airport transportation
5. Our Tour ManagersTraveling the world with a trusted friend
6. Italia Classica
7. At a Glance
8. Rome, Florence and Venice, filled with history,
11. and romance.
12. Rome, “the Eternal City.”
13. Learn the art of pizza making!
14. Sit back and enjoy your meal.
15. Piazza Venezia
16. Arch of Constantine
17. Visit the famed Colosseum.
18. Explore Rome on your own.
19. RomeRevel in Rome’s rich history
20. The Vatican Museums
21. St. Peters Basilica
22. Journey through graceful hills to Florence
23. Learn about the traditional Italian techniques of leather-making.
24. Your walking tour features the Piazza Del Duomo.
25. Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistry.
26. Learn aboutFlorentine gold and its fascinating techniques at a local gold shop.
27. Explore Florence at your leisure.
28. Explore the city’s cultural riches.
29. FlorenceThe Cradle of the Italian Renaissance
30. The Piazza della Signoria with its impressive Palazzo Vecchio.
31. Journey through central Italy.
32. Arrive in enchanting Venice
33. St. Mark’s Square
34. This is the lively hub of the citys activity and events.
35. St. Mark’s Basilica
36. The Clock Tower with its famous Moors.
37. Travel toward the exciting city of Milan.
38. Duomo (Cathedral) and the Vittorio Emmanuele II Gallery
39. Explore the city at your own pace before continuing to nearby Malpensa.
40. Farewell dinner
42. Italia ClassicaHistory, Culture, Art and Romance
43. Personalize Your Vacation With: • Air Upgrades • Pre and Post hotel nights • Pre and Post tour extensions • Optional experiences
44. Please join us on this unforgettable tour.
45. No Worries Travel Protection Plan Get a FULL CASH REFUND for cancellation at any time, for any reason - prior to the day of departure.
46. No Worries Travel Protection Plan What’s covered with your protection plan: • Trip Cancellation • Trip Interruptions • Travel delays • Lost baggage • Illness • Accident • Theft
47. Airfare Advantages• Free Hometown Pickup*• Free roundtrip airport to hotel transfers included• Eligible for Collette Travel Protection Plan• 24/7 Emergency Team*Available within a 50 mile (US), 100 km (Canada) radius.
48. Choose your travel gift A toiletry kit A cloth shopping bag A Collette travel bag A tree that gives back Planted in your honor
49. How do I reserve a seat? • Check • Money Order
50. Sign Up TodayTOUR NAME470448 10/20/2012 S5 10/6/2011For Reservations Contact: IMPORTANT: Please Print Your Name EXACTLY As It Appears On Your Government Issued Travel Documentation (Passport) YOUR INFORMATION: Salutation: First: Middle: Last: Suffix: Nickname: (Mr., Mrs., Rev.) ( Please print EXACTLY as it appears on Passport) (Jr., Sr.) Address: City: State: Zip Code: Phone: ( ) Mobile: ( ) Email Address: Date of Birth: / / City, State, Country of Birth:INFO Gender: ( ) Male ( ) Female Passport Number: Expiration Date: Date of Issuance: City, State, Country of Issuance: Citizenship: Emergency Contact: Phone:( ) Relationship: ROOMING WITH: Salutation: First: Middle: Last: Suffix: Nickname: (Mr., Mrs., Rev.) ( Please print EXACTLY as it appears on Passport) (Jr., Sr.) EXTENSION: I wish to purchase "2-Night Fiji" ( ) Yes ( ) NoNHANCE AIR UPGRADE: I am interested in purchasing an air upgrade to business or first class ( ) Yes ( ) No Are you willing to separate from the group air schedule to accommodate your upgrade request? ( ) Yes ( ) No
51. Passports and Visas PASSPORT - Proof of Citizenship is required for all trips outside your home country. Passports must be valid for up to eight months beyond the travel date to the destination country. VISA - When planning travel abroad you may also need a visa issued by the embassy of the country you wish to visit. (Keep 2 Passport pages blank for Visa information)