1. LESSON PLANSchool : SMA/MA STATE 4 OF METROSubject : ENGLISHClass/Semester : X/1Time Alocation : 2 x 45 minutes (once meeting )Learning Topic : Responding to initial greetingsMeeting : 1st MeetingA. Standard of Competence 1. Reading  Understanding meaning in a transactional and interpersonal conversation in the context of daily life. 2. Speaking  Expression meaning in a transactional and interpersonal conversation in the context of daily life.B. Basic Competence 1.1 Responding meaning which concludes of formal and informal transactional (to get things done) and interpersonal (socialization) conversation in using variety of simple listening language rightly, fluently, and acceptable in the context of daily activity in performing greeting and leave - taking. 2.1 Expressing meaning of formal and informal transactional (to get things done) and interpersonal conversation rightly, fluently, and acceptable in using variety of simple speaking in the context of daily activity to involve the oral way inC. Indicator Identifying how to express of greeting, introducing and leave - taking. Respond to express of greeting friends, greeting other, say goodbye to friends, say goodbye to others rightly. Respond to do orally in an interpersonal and a transactional conversation: Greeting, Leave-taking
2. Characteristic/Creative :  Confidence (faithful, optimistic).  Orientated to the tasks (motivated, responsibility, and smart).  Take the risk (a leadership)  Orientated to the future (have perspective to face future)D. the purpossed of learning process The expectation at the last of learning, the students are able to:  Identify how to express of greeting and leave - taking.  Respond to express of greeting friends, greeting other, say goodbye to friends, say goodbye to others rightly.  Do orally in an interpersonal and a transactional conversation: Greeting and leave - takingE. main subject of matery Responding to initial greetings - How are you? - How is life? - How have you been? - Well, goodbye, - Good night, - Bye – Bye, - See you,F. Learning Method/Technique:  Discussion  PresentationG. Learning Strategy Meeting Structured Students’ Activity  Asking question how to  The Teacher gives  The students are expected exprees of greeting, and explanation and asking the to make other activities leave - taking. students to read carefully which related to  Reading for the conversation transactional and transactional presentation in front of to interpersonal conversation conversation carefully to other and the teacher. at the outside of greeting express of greeting, and  The teacher makes the and leave-taking which is leave-taking. students are being devided a given by the teacher.
3.  Discussed about couple. the students have to  The Students must be substance, figures of discuss about substance, collecting their own leksikogramatica, and figures of leksikogramatica, activity through the steps of rhetoric in steps of rhetoric, and make portfolio, and reported greeting and leave- a trnsactional conversation about the things have got taking. with their own words of and also all difficulties Presented at the front of greeting, and leave-taking. which found out in each class about how to day to the teacher. express of greeting and leave-taking by the teacher. Discussed about the difficulties which students find in structured learning, and their own learning activity.Activities in Learning Process Pre-activity (10’) - The teacher greets expressing to the students when come in to the class (polite and carefull) - Check list of the students’ attendance (discipline, diligent) - The teacher hooks the material with characteristic in learning process - Made reference to sylabus, lesson plan, and instrument of learning, in delivering numeral of character which expected to increase at the outer side of Basic Competance, or Standard Competance. - The students make a discussion which related to the questions are applied in text book. Main Activity (70’) Exploration  The teacher gives stimulus in questioning subject of greeting and leave-taking.  The teacher ask the students to make a discussion about greeting, greeting and leave-taking with their another friend.  The students have to discusse about how to express in greeting, greeting and leave- taking.  Gives an opportunity to the students when they are going to present their own conversation of greeting, and leave-taking
4. Elaboration  The teacher gives order to the students to make question text or dialogue of greeting and leave-taking  The teacher gives order to the students to do their work and fill the tasks practice from the book in using personality and group way. Confirmation  The teacher gives feedback in material to students  The teacher gives confirmation to the students’ work after they reading material and make a discussion with their friends.  Ask the students to do a reflection for gaining learn experience after they have learned about greeting and leave-taking.  The teacher gives a motivation to the students are still weak and can not speak fluently and clear in greeting and leave-taking.  Final learn (10’)  The students need to make a summarize of greeting and leave-taking, from the material which makes them weak.  The students and teacher do feedback to reflect about learning activity which has been done.  The teacher gives the students home work which related to the material of greeting and leave-taking.  The teacher gives information about subject learning activity to the next meeting.H. Meedia Of Teaching and Learning:  Book  Paper  White board, and  Marker Rubric Scoring of Speaking Scoring No Aspect of Scoring Good (76- Low (45-59) Average (60-75) 100) 1 Pronunciation 2 Intonation 3 Stress 4 Gestures Total Total Score
5. EVALUASI Cognitive scoring : type : practice and task has been worked personality. form : script of conversation Instrument : attached Indicator : the students are able to answer the task and practice. Rubric Scoring : qualitative Psikomotoric Scoring The students are able to demonstrate and present how to express of greeting, introducing, meeting, and parting Type : Group Form : respond and express how to greeting, introducing, meeting, and parting orally. Rubric Scoring : if they speak well, they will get 10 point. If they speak not good, theirs will be average, and each member of group has the point.Approval Metro, February , 2012 Head Master English Teacher Activian Grafika M. NIP. SRN. 09340852