3. MeasurementsPreﬁx Symbol Factor number Factor word Kilo K 1,000 m ThousandHecto H 100 m HundredDeca Da 10 m TenDeci D 0.1 m TenthCenti C 0.01 m Hundredth Milli MM 0.001 m Thousandth M equals meter
4. What is measurement? Measurements is a kind of math,it all about numbers and sometimes decimals. Measurement is something that tells the width,height,temperature,time and the weight. Measurement is to solve problems that is how much water? How heavy? How tall? How long? Such kind of problems.
5. What can be measured? length of the table cm to measure a pencil km to measure a long road, to your destination. our body, like how tall we are buildings Furniture like table, chairs,T.V, door........etc.
6. Tools we use to measurea rulerclockMeasuring cup that we use to make desserts.Tape measures.beam balanceScalethermometerSand clock
7. How are measurementand materialsconnected? Equals to Because............. Plastic! the material of a ruler is plastic and ruler is a material to measure. The way they connect is we measure thing like for example a table it is made os a material and we measure it.
8. How we use measurement in real life. Sometimes when you go to shop furniture,people use a very long strip of paper ruler to measure the length. Sometimes people like to measure how tall or how heavy they grew after a month or 2 weeks. When people buy a house they measure they measure the size of the wall or ﬂoor. when I go to travel we borrow a car and my dad drives it, so when we go to a destination we check how long it takes us to arrive,so we can adjust the time.