Activity 4 new usjr- Vision,mission,goals,core values
University of San Jose-Recoletos
Corner P. Lopez & Magallanes Streets, 6000 Cebu City, Philippines
Name: Grace Stephanie J. Comar
Subject: CS B 7:00-8:00
Activity #4: Enhance Word Ducument
Instructor: Mr. Villamero
We want USJ-R to be a leading Augustinian Recollect
Educational Institution committed to Quality Christian
Community-Oriented Education in the Philippines.
To provide Catholic Education for the holistic formation of graduates
prepared to meet the needs and challenges of the local and global
1. Discipleship - The enmthusiasm to live out one’s life as an authentic
witness of God being maka-diyos, maka-tao, maka-pamilya.
To create anIntegrity - environment equipped with the state-of-the-
2. Moral academic The desire to live a virtuous life worthy of
art facilities and technologies.
• To implement dynamic programs that imbue students with
Christian values, develop theirtosocial and ecological awareness,
3. Loyalty - The faithfulness the institution, the sensitivity ti its
enhance their technological to identify onesself with itandall events.
needs, and the readiness and global knowledge, in nurture
their love for the arts and humanities.
4. Service - The willingness, avilability and readiness to share
• To design development programs that strengthen the commitment,
competence, work values, resources, and expertise to the institution and
generously one’s time, research and productivity skills, and
community involvement of the teachers, staff, and other
5. Professionalism - The continuing pursuit of excellence; personal
To enhance the administration's expertise to synergize, empower
their responsibilitybe responsive to the needs andand competencies.
people, and to developone’s proficiencies challenges of the
• To immerse the The working together harmoniously with open minds
6. Teamwork -
Josenian community in solidarity with the
and acceptance of the uniqueness of the individual participant.
marginalized sectors of society.