Animoto… “ the end of the slideshow” Presented By: Gail Potratz
- Note: Registering for Education takes few days
- Click CREATE VIDEO to get started
- Choose a background – black?
- Sign up for free account screens
- Free: 30 second short videos
- Educators: Full-length videos free!
- Click Create Video – again.
Picasa Flickr Photo-bucket
- Add Text for your slideshow where needed
- Choose important pictures to be SPOTLIGHTed by clicking Spotlight (adds extra attention to that image) – Duplicate to lengthen as well.
- Click CONTINUE after setting up images
Choose Your Music Make sure you follow Copyright/Fair Use/Creative Commons Guidelines if uploading your own music! Can preview each track by clicking PLAY. To select for your Animoto, click SELECT
- After selecting music, you can choose where you want your music to START for your Animoto.
- Click SAVE & CONTINUE to proceed
- Choose Length (Animoto Short for MDMC practice)
- Choose Image Pacing (how fast images will move)
- Choose one of your pictures to be the “cover” screen of the video
- Click Continue when finished to proceed
Enter Video Info
- Fill out information about your video!
- Click CREATE VIDEO to proceed
Animoto Goes to Work
Create and Post and Animoto Video of MDMC 2011 Animoto
The Next Level - Sharing REMIX YouTube SmugMug HTML Code for Website Share to Social Sites and Email
- Select multiple pics at once when images
- Mac: Hold Command ( or ⌘) while clicking
- PC: Hold CTRL while clicking
- Student Accounts – Use a newly created Gmail account
- Four yourself and add students there. Do Not use your normal Gmail account
- How can we use this in the classroom?
- How can this kind of service ENHANCE what you are already doing?
- How can students use this?