Gout - What Will Happen If You Do Not Cut Down Your Alcohol Intake
Gout - What Will
Happen If You Do Not
Cut Down Your Alcohol
• Do you experience soreness or sprain-like feeling at
your fingers or toes after a night of beer party? If you
do, then welcome to the world of gout.
• You must do something to prevent the development of
that condition before it turns into an unbearable gout
attack. That is one of the most torturing pain one can
ever suffer in his life.
• From the experiences I heard from the gout patients,
drinking beer will have higher chance to induce gout
attack compare to other alcohol liquors.
• This is mainly because of the fizzy carbon dioxide gas
of the beer which gives the cooling sensation for those
who drink it.
• Carbon dioxide has strong affinity with water which
gives it the solubility in the water.
• And when carbon dioxide dilutes in the water, it
becomes carbonic acid. These acids will create a surge
of acidity in the body which decreases the pH of blood.
• In order to counter the acidity and return the alkalinity
of the blood, those acids will be forced out from the
bloodstream and enter the interstitial fluids and a
portion of it will seep into the synovial fluids in the
• When the concentration of uric acid in the synovial
goes beyond the saturation level, they will crystallize
and forms urate crystals that triggers the immune
reaction which result in inflammation, burning
sensation and pain, intense pain! Gout attack!
• This does not only apply to beer alone, even excessive
consumption of carbonated soft drinks will render the
same effect too.
• You will be surprised to when you see those
demonstration that shows how acidic soft drinks are.
The reason why beers give the attack faster than soft
drinks is because of the alcohol content in it.
• As we know, over consumption of alcohol can cause
dehydration, a condition where the body loses water
through excessive urination.
• This is why you feel very thirsty after a few glasses of
beer or liquor. When the body liquid decreases, this will
increase the concentration and lead to more
• If you do not cut down your alcohol intake, you are
pushing more urate crystals into the joints which will
lead to more serious gout attack in the future.
• Do not wait until the condition become obvious and
serious! This is because by then you might need 20
times more effort just to get into your car, if you think
you still can step on the throttle or brake.
"And now I would like to invite you to
claim your Free Instant Access to one
of my comprehensive reports
on Common Gout Treatments when you