Can Repeated Gout Attacks Cause Permanent Damage to the Joints
Can Repeated Gout
Permanent Damage to
• Yes! It will and the damage is permanent and irreversible!
Thus, you must take actions to prevent the condition from
getting worse before it is too late.
• Gout attack is an autoimmune reaction that is triggered
by the urate crystals that form within the synovial fluid
inside the joints. Formation of these tiny needle-like
crystals can happen over night without any pre-warning
• The sudden occurrence of these solid objects was treated
as foreign invaders by the immune system and it will send
signals through hormones and enzymes to activate a
series of defensive mechanisms.
• The same reaction that happens when the saliva of
mosquito that bites you goes into your body, but in the
case of gout, it happens deep inside the joint.
• The inflammation or swelling will last for days with or
without medications. Most people think that gout is gone
after the pain is gone.
• No way! The immune reaction will subside over time but
that does not mean that the urate crystals have been
• This is because urate crystal is not anything organic. It is
not virus, not bacteria, not fungus that can be destroyed
with antibiotic or consumed by phagocytes (a type of
white blood cells that eat or ingest harmful bacteria and
• After all, gout is not caused by any microbes. It is a
disease that resulted from one's diet or lifestyle.
• After the inflammation is over, those urate crystals will
deposit inside the joints on the cartilage surface.
• Whenever there is new urate crystals formed, another
round of gout attack will be triggered and after that more
sediment will stuck on the cartilage.
• After a few years, this harsh layer of urate shell will
become thicker and thicker. Some part of it will grow to
be like sharp chisel or drill head.
• Any excessive movement of the joints will force these
'urate chisels' to scratch on the surface of the opposite
• When part of the cartilage layer is completely being
scrapped off, this condition is called cartilage lesion when
the bones is exposed directly to the synovial fluids.
• At this point, the particular joint will have higher risk of
getting another form of arthritis will further damage the
joint and eventually causes the joint to become
• Do not wait until your joint is diagnosed with physical
damage, you must actively take the initiative to reverse
the process as soon as you know you are suffering from
gout. Regretting later will not save your precious joints
"And now I would like to invite you to
claim your Free Instant Access to one
of my comprehensive reports
on Common Gout Treatments when you