Be the first to like this
1. A relatively brief discourse written especially as an exercise: composition, paper, theme. See words.
2. A procedure that ascertains effectiveness, value, proper function, or other quality: assay, proof, test, trial, tryout. See investigate.
3. A trying to do or make something: attempt, crack, effort, endeavor, go, offer, stab, trial, try. Informal shot. Slang take. Archaic assay. See try.
1. To make an attempt to do or make: assay, attempt, endeavor, seek, strive, try. Idioms: have a go at, havemaketakea shot at, havetakea whack at, make a stab at, take a crack at. See try.
2. To subject to a procedure that ascertains effectiveness, value, proper function, or other quality: assay, check, examine, prove, test, try, try out. Idioms: bring to the test, make trial of, put to theprooftest. See investigate.
[[http://www.applicationessay.net | graduate admission essay]]
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.