1. The Best Selling Ufology Books Collection www.UfologyBooks.com
2. A Biblical perspective of UFOs, Aliens and Alien Abductions The demonic connection to this phenomenon Last updated October 21, 2010 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuchIntroduction that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.When experts examine alleged UFO and Matthew 24:24 (KJV)alien contact incidents, they almost alwaysdo it from a purely scientific perspective. Looking for scientific explanations is auseful and necessary step that should always be taken. Science can often helpinvestigators determine if it was a hoax, or if there are other logical, naturalexplanations for what was seen and/or heard. However, there are severalreasons to be suspicious that at least some UFO sightings and alleged aliencontacts may be beyond the reach of scientific inquiry.Some of them may have spiritual origins. To be more specific, they may bedeceptions that are intended to mislead us. Some modern day examples (otherthan UFOs and aliens) of large groups of people being deceived by "signs andwonders" (as the Bible refers to them), include: • Marian apparitions (alleged appearances of Jesus mother Mary involving messages and miracles) • Attempts to talk to the dead or other spirits • "Reiki" energy healingOur position on UFOs and "aliens"Our position on this is pretty straightforward. 1. Most UFO sightings can be explained either as mistaken identities of something else, or as hoaxes perpetrated by people. However, there is a smaller percentage of UFO and USOs (unidentified submerged objects) sightings that can be divided into these categories - real craft: • not of human origin • of human origin that are entirely human engineered (see this link) • of human origin that were designed by humans with possible knowledge from the demonic and/or fallen angel realm • possibly some reverse engineered recovered craft • and demonic illusions (I am suspicious that the majority of sightings fall into this category)
3. The case for the existence of at least some real UFO aircraft (as opposed todemonic illusions) is a strong one. There is a popular misconception that onlyguys named "Bubba" who are drunk at the time see them. The reality is that theyhave been observed in recent times by fighter pilots from several countries,astronauts, presidents, commercial airline pilots, military security personnel andone of the most intriguing cases Ive ever heard of 62 school children.One example of an alleged flying saucer created by a human is that of famousinventor Nicola Teslas flying saucer (click here for details). According to this 9.5minute documentary, Tesla possessed scientific knowledge far in advance of histime. At least one of his greatest inventions appeared in his mind almostinstantaneously. He suffered most of his life from "hallucinations" and otherthoughts that tormented him. Several years ago I knew a man who was runninga successful graphics art business. I saw some of his work which was amazing.I noticed that some of his work involved 3D images that had what appeared to beancient hieroglyphics in them. I asked him about it and he told me he was able toread and write hieroglyphics literally overnight. After further probing, I learnedthat he had been in contact with eight "spirit guides" (what he called them). Theyeach had a name, and some were more powerful than others. Even after Iwarned him he was in contact with demons or fallen angels, he insisted that hewanted to stay in contact with them because they were "helping" him so much(see our Sprits link for more information about people who have contacts withspirits).I see many similarities between the Nicola Tesla story and his. Im not sayingTesla was definitely getting information from the demonic realm, but I amsuggesting that given the tormented life he appears to have lead, the nature ofthat torment (very similar to demonic harassment activity), and his amazingscientific insights, its a possibility that should not be ruled out. He may very wellhave been able to invent a working flying saucer with that kind of help, and mayhave been experiencing demonic harassment or even possession. 2. The alleged "aliens" have almost certainly been involved in contacts with humans in the past and in the present going back thousands of years. 3. In some cases, these creatures may be real biological entities who possess scientific knowledge far beyond our own. However, I recently read a lengthy article (8 chapters long) at this link that makes a fairly good case that they may all be the result of demonic trickery. The only weakness I saw in this article is that it didnt seem to adequately address this Bible verse, which does seem to suggest that fallen angels can indeed cause human women to have evil biological offspring: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4
4. "Sons of God" are fallen angels (angels kicked out of heaven along with Satan for rebelling against God). I still suspect most UFO and alien appearances are due to demonic trickery, but am not yet convinced that 100% of them are.4. They are 100% evil. They are not aliens from other planets. They have been here on Earth all along. They do NOT have are best interests in mind, and any suggestions they make to the contrary are a smoke screen intended to deceive us. Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and5. Their ultimate goal is to undermine ye that dwell in them. Woe to the the authority of the Bible and to inhabiters of the earth and of the distract the world away from the sea! for the devil is come down unto truths it contains. It would also you, having great wrath, because he appear that they may intend to use knoweth that he hath but a short the cover story of ETs removing time. people from earth as an Revelations 12:12 (KJV) explanation for a possible rapture of Christians (their removal from Earth by Jesus prior to a 7 year tribulation period). They will pretend to be looking out for our best interests, and many of the biblically uninformed will accept their misleading messages.6. The reason they are being so evasive as far as public appearances are concerned and are giving us only sneak peeks at this time is because they a) are being restrained by God and b) are still in the process of preparing us so that the uninformed will welcome them as "aliens" from another planet when they do fully manifest themselves. At some point during the coming 7 year tribulation period, Gods restraint will be lifted. Thanks to the efforts of programs like the History Channels Ancient Aliens series, we are now very close to the point of being ready to accept their misleading ET cover story.7. I have read enough alleged "alien abduction" stories to know without a doubt that those who arent perpetrating hoaxes are indeed having these experiences. Those who mock and ridicule them simply dont know what theyre talking about. Secular (non Christian) psychologists and psychiatrists who attribute all of their experiences to some kind of mental problem are also clueless in my opinion when demonic activity is really whats behind it. I believe the abductees are being absolutely honest about experiences theyve had, because what they are experiencing is in so many ways similar to other types of demonic harassment. Alleged alien abductions rarely if ever occur with real Christians. People who claim to have had abduction experiences are frequently those who are involved in some occult activities, or who may have family members involved in those activities that have drawn the attention of demons into
5. their homes. Some invite the abduction problem into their lives by actively seeking out opportunities to have contact with what they mistakenly believe are aliens. Sometimes its a generational thing passed down from ancestors involved in these activities. They are open to being deceived by demons because they probably are not saved, and have little to no protection from the only person who can protect them from this demonic activity, Jesus Christ. They are also normally not aware of the fact that they can stop the harassment by invoking the name of Jesus Christ and sincerely asking him to intervene on their behalf. Theyll find out real quick who theyre really dealing with when they do this because the true God of the Bible is the one person they are absolutely terrified of. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. James 2:19 (King James Version) We are born into this world on the losing side of a cosmic spiritual war. There is no neutral ground. You are either lost (you have not accepted Jesus as your savior) and working for Satans cause by default, or saved and working for Gods cause. The only way to get onto the winning side is by accepting Jesus Christ as your savior.8. I have personally known or have had e-mail communications with approximately 50 people who were (or still are) having direct contacts with demons or fallen angels. They see and/or hear them while they are awake, in much the same way alien abductees see the various forms of alleged aliens (see our Spirits page for more info). I have been present with some of them when these incidents occurred. In 95% or more of the cases, they mistakenly believed And there was war in heaven: they were communicating with Michael and his angels fought "good" spirits, deceased relatives or against the dragon; and the dragon friends and/or spirit guides. People fought and his angels, And prevailed who dont believe these things not; neither was their place found actually happen are very any more in heaven. And the great uninformed about this issue. dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, There are many similarities which deceiveth the whole world: between what they are told by the he was cast out into the earth, and demons that communicate with his angels were cast out with him. them and the messages alleged Revelations 12:7-9 (KJV) UFO abductees receive. The common thread is that in both cases they falsely claim to have good intentions and want the humans they contact to rely on them for guidance. I have two living relatives and two deceased ones who have been involved in a UFO cult for many years. As far as this cult is concerned, members normally are not directly contacted by demons as far as I know. However, at least two of my relatives involved in this cult have
6. had past involvement in seeing demons (prior to their involvement with this cult) that they mistakenly believed were "good" spirits. The common thread among all three of these demon/human interactions is that the guidance the demons offer, whether it be through direct contacts or through cult materials, is always a distraction away from saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, and to attempt to destroy the credibility of the Bible. 9. The whole UFO/alien phenomena is part of a much larger web of deception from Satan, demons and fallen angels that includes evolutionism, relativism, political correctness, the various false religions, the world-wide Marian apparitions, UFO cults, etc. 10. Those who have had abduction experiences can very often stop them by calling on Jesus Christ to help them. People being harassed by demons in other ways (i.e. spirit guides, alleged deceased relatives appearing to them, etc.) can do the same thing. See this link for more information.Reasons to believe demons and fallen angels are behind itHere are several reasons to be concerned that some UFO and alienmanifestations may be demonic deceptions. You can read more about several ofthem at the links below. 1. The number one reason to suspect demonic deceptions is that people who have cried out to Jesus Christ for help in the middle of an abduction experience have successfully stopped the abduction dead in its tracks. The exact same thing happens when people being visited by spirits that manifest themselves in other ways (women in flowing white gowns, children, etc.) challenge the spirit by demanding that they state their allegiance to Jesus Christ, and by calling on Jesus right then and there remove them. I have personally invoked this protection in the face of demonic harassment and it absolutely works! It works because Jesus gives us this promise: And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21 (KJV) Secular experts who have interviewed alleged "alien abductees" have publicly stated that abductees are normally unable to stop the abduction events. The notable exceptions that they wont publicly admit to are those who have called on Jesus to stop them, and were successful. See this link for some examples of this. That link is a mixture of personal testimonies of people experiencing both alien abduction and other types of demonic harassment. There is an excellent video streaming presentation from a man who has interviewed 400+ alien abductees. You will see
7. several abductees being introduced who have actually stopped the harassment, including one woman and her husband who have appeared on many TV programs about their abduction experiences. None of the secular TV programs were honest enough to follow-up and tell their viewing audiences that this couple gave had ultimate victory through Jesus Christ over what they had previously thought were aliens they had no control over. I encourage you to spend an hour and watch this powerful presentation at this link. Scroll down and click on the presentation titled "Unholy Communion".2. I recall a TV program a few years ago where a commercial airline pilot was interviewed about a UFO that he and his co-pilot observed. They said it came at them head on at very high speed. It passed very close to their plane, so close that they should have felt a strong jolt from its shock wave. But they felt and heard nothing at all. The pilot was completely mystified as to how that could have happened. If it was a solid object, it should have been displacing air as it moved, and caused such a jolt to his aircraft. It should also have generated a sonic boom if it was super-sonic, but it didnt. If it was a spiritual manifestation, that would make perfect sense. Were not suggesting that all of these types of incidents are the result of demonic deceptions. There may be valid scientific explanations for many of them (see this link). We are suggesting that in the study of the occult and demons, deceptive imagery produced by demons and/or fallen angels isnt an unusual occurrence, and that some of these incidents could be the result of this kind of trickery.3. Another TV program featured two police officers in Belgium who had observed and followed a huge UFO in the sky for several miles. Finally, this huge object changed shape into a much smaller glowing white ball, then shot up quickly into the sky. You can see a TV report about this incident at this link. They seemed quite puzzled as to how it could have changed its shape into something so dramatically different. In a similar but different sighting, several military police officers observed an object break into five smaller pieces, fly at high speeds while making sharp right angles, and not show up on radar. You can read about this second incident at this link. If these were spiritual manifestations, all of these observations would make perfect sense.4. The overwhelming majority of people who believe theyve had actual contact with aliens are predisposed to believing in UFOs and aliens, making them more susceptible to demonic trickery. Especially vulnerable are people who belong to UFO cults like Urantia. For more information about why these people are so vulnerable to being mislead, see UFOs: The Hidden Agenda. Legitimizing these anti-Christian cults and their New Age doctrines may be one of the motives Satan and other demons have for engaging in these deceptions. All of these cults and
8. New Age groups deny Jesus as our Savior. Many also deny the existence of Hell. 5. Many UFOs have been observed making sharp 90 degree turns and accelerating at rates that seem to defy the laws of physics. Some of these turns and acceleration rates would generate such high G-forces that its unlikely that any biological living creature inside could survive. However, a spirit could easily do this. You can see a TV report about this incident at this link (second half of this report). 6. Many UFOs dont show up on radar. The existence of stealth aircraft could explain some of the sightings. However, it is also true that if it was a spiritual manifestation, it could choose to show up on radar one time, and not show up another. 7. UFOs are often seen moving at speeds far faster than the speed of sound. Yet I personally have never heard of a single instance where a sonic boom was heard. That includes the most recent incident of an alleged UFO caught on videotape by a Fox News Channel 23 camera man in Albany, New York. The object, if it is a UFO, appears to be moving much faster than the speed of sound, yet no sonic boom is heard. If it was a spiritual manifestation, this would make perfect sense. 8. In most cases, virtually no noise is heard emanating from the UFO. If it was in some cases a spiritual manifestation, that would make perfect sense. 9. I have seen only a few reports of aliens allegedly passing along messages that had some kind of a religious connotation. In virtually every case, the message contradicted the Bible on significant doctrines, and was consistent with some of the beliefs of some UFO cults and other New Age groups (for some examples, see this link). 10. There are strong similarities between what survivors of Satanic rituals experience and UFO abductees, a further indication that those who are behind both types of abuse are on in the same. See this link for a comparison.I would not be surprised to turn on the news someday and see a report about aconfirmed "alien" contact. If it were to happen, you can bet that at some point,these "higher beings" who are allegedly so much more "evolved" than us aregoing to start poisoning the spiritual waters with dangerous doctrines that are indirect conflict with the Bible. Im not suggesting that open contact with an allegedalien will definitely occur. But if it ever does occur, the purpose will most likely beto lead people away from a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. It would also beconsistent with the Biblical warning stated in the Bible verse at the top of thispage.
9. We should also not be surprised if most scientists would be deceived by such anevent. Most scientists today are atheists or agnostics. They have apredisposition to ignore spiritual explanations and would likely attempt to explainsuch phenomena in light of their materialistic, naturalistic philosophical biases.These are the same biases that cause so many of them to be deceived by thelies of evolution, and to ignore Gods clear warnings about the Evolution myth.For those of us who know that Gods Word, the Bible is the truth, none of thisshould come as any surprise. It would be yet another example of a granddeception by Satan and his followers to lead the uninformed and unaware by thenose into the depths of Hell for all of eternity.Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walkethabout, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8In my opinion, the media needs to start including this possible spiritualexplanation in its reports when it does stories about alleged UFOs and aliens.Additionally, the church needs to quit ignoring this issue and get much moreactive in warning and educating people about it.UFOsOur top picks:Evidence for a spiritual view of the "alien" phenomenonAlien Encounters streaming video/PowerPoint (6 hours)Alien Encounters bookReturn of the Nephilim DVD (2 hours)A Biblical response to the History Channels Ancient Aliens seriesUFOs and aliens—is there something going on?Evidence for a Spiritual view of the "Alien" phonemenonUFOs: The Hidden AgendaGod and the ExtraterrestrialsWhat does the Bible say about intelligent life on other planets?Are we alone, or is there life elsewhere in the universe?Were the Nephilim extraterrestrials? (Sons of God referenced in the Bible)Life on MarsEvolutionary Martian madness!Life on Mars?
10. Ape-men and spacemen; the media and the Mars rockDoes ET really exist? A study of the alleged "Martian" meteoritePlanets can swap rocksNASAs AGENDA: Promoting Copernicanism & EvolutionismRelated TopicsSpiritually dangerous UFO/Alien cults: Urantia | RaelianDangers of Communicating with the Dead, Communicating with Other spirits andReincarnationCults and Modern-Day False Prophets