choose Accidents in the workplace can be a frequent
occurrence, often as a result of inadequate
Good to training or equipment misuse.
Go Safety™? Good to Go Safety™ provide the ultimate in Safe
Equipment Management Systems (SEMS) –
highlighting essential equipment checks, and
encouraging safe operating and maintenance
• Comply with procedures for a wide range of applications.
industry best practice The SEMS consists of three key components:
• Prevent accidents 1 A status pod displays the current status of equipment;
• Record all findings
• Tamper evident seal
• Quick and easy to use
2 A safety check book enables operatives to carry
out essential safety checks;
• Inform all employees
of equipment status
with up to date
• Instant quarantine of
• Reduce maintenance 3 A tamper evident seal guarantees validity of the check list.
• Improve employee
• Improve business
Our patented system can be used on a wide range
• Educate & empower of applications, including scaffolding, forklifts,
staff ladders and many more. Each check book provides
25 individual checklists to be completed by the
• Bespoke solutions operative prior to using the equipment and a duplicate
copy of each check is recorded for reference purposes.
How it Works...........4-5
‘Design Your Own’....14
Why use Good to Go Safety™?
Good to Go Safety™ is proactive in its quest to
provide a safer workplace, we don’t believe in
waiting for an accident to occur before taking action,
we simply remove potential risks at the source.
Assumption and complacency can be one of the biggest
dangers within your organisation. Employees often
assume that equipment is safe because 'it worked fine
yesterday’. Good to Go Safety™ eradicates these
assumptions by educating operatives to carry out
regular equipment checks, empowering them in the
The SEMS will become an essential training tool for
supervisors and allocated 'competent persons'.
It is unique in its ability to validate the status display by
fitting a tamper evident seal to the pod once a check
has been carried out.
What does it do?
• Innovative ‘safe equipment management system’ (SEMS).
• Visually informs all employees of equipment status.
• Prevents use of faulty equipment.
• Educates operatives to carry out regular safety checks.
• Records all maintenance checks, providing audit trail.
• Tamper evident - ensures accurate, up to date information.
Why do you need it?
• Comply with legislation and industry best practice.
• Prevent accidents & reduce maintenance costs.
• Improve employee confidence/morale.
• Time efficient – provides onsite check procedures.
• Prevents lost man hours and equipment downtime.
• Can be fully customised for company specific checks.
Who can use it?
• Daily operatives – multiple users of equipment.
• Competent person(s) - eg supervisor, H&S officer.
Where is it used?
• At entry point to any piece of work equipment.
• Wherever equipment inspections are required.
When should it be used?
• Prior to using equipment.
• At start of shift or as specified in risk assessment.
• Adaptable to fit your company requirements.
How it works
The Status Pod should be fixed to equipment at the
main points of entry to maximise its visibility.
• Prior to use, the status pod will clearly display the
DO NOT USE label, indicating that this equipment
has not been checked.
• This equipment should not be used until the
necessary paperwork has been completed and
displayed in the status pod window.
The Safety Check Book allows the operative to
complete an equipment checklist. All operatives should
be trained by a competent person to ensure they
complete the checklists correctly.
• Each book contains 25 checklists and provides a
duplicate copy of findings.
• Each checklist should be signed and dated by the operative.
• Upon completion, the top copy should be removed,
folded and placed inside the status pod, ensuring
the correct status and date is clearly displayed. The
duplicate copy is safely stored inside the book.
If faults are found during the inspection, the status pod
should clearly display the DO NOT USE message.
• Checklists should be dated and a Tamper Evident
Seal fitted to the pod.
• Operatives should seek guidance from their
supervisor before using this equipment.
• This message should remain on display until any faults
have been rectified, at which time a new checklist should
be completed and equipment status updated.
If the equipment is in satisfactory condition, the status
pod should clearly display the GOOD TO GO message.
• This window display should show the date that this
check is valid until and a tamper evident seal fixed
to the pod.
• If the seal is missing or faulty or if the displayed
date has expired then a new check should be
carried out prior to using the equipment.
• Manufactured from tough, durable, highly visible
• Weather resistant & UV stable.
• A channeled base allows the pod to sit flush to
• Pre-drilled base allows easy screwing of pod to
• Multiple fixing options (screws, cable ties, adhesive
• 'Do not use' warning label is clearly displayed if
insert is missing.
• Allows tamper evident seal to be fitted to pod.
Status Pod Dimensions (HxWxD): 120x51x12mm
Includes comprehensive checklists to meet relevant
legislation and industry guidelines. Can be customised
to include corporate details or unique checklist designs.
Check book wallets are also available, providing a
useful writing board whilst filling out check lists.
• No. of pages: 25 check lists
• Each page includes guidelines for folding.
• Each check list incorporates a unique sequential number.
• Includes guidance notes for inspection procedures.
• The check book retains carbon copies of all
completed equipment checks.
Check Book Dimensions (HxWxD): 210x100x5mm
Tamper Evident Seal
Manufactured from high visibility red polypropylene.
The arrow head is inserted into the top of the pod and
remains in place until it is subsequently opened, breaking
the seal and clearly indicating that a new checklist needs
completing. Supplied in boxes of 100.
Weekly Inspection Kits
Each kit provides all you need to carry out a minimum
of 50 individual checks, perfect for a year of weekly
inspections. Choose from a range of weekly kits to find
the application you require (see page 15).
Status Pod 1
Tamper Evident Seals 100
Check Book 2
Check Book Wallet & Pen 1
Daily Inspection Kits
Provides everything you need to carry out daily
equipment checks for a complete year*. Supplied in a
reusable storage box, for filing completed check books
safely and securely. Choose from a range of daily kits
to find the application you require (see page 15).
*Based on a 5 day working week, the daily kit provides
a minimum of 275 checks.
Status Pod 2
Tamper Evident Seals 300
Check Book 11
Check Book Wallet & Pen 1
Individual components can be purchased to top up
your kits, to ensure you are always good to go.