Group3: Neha Lukesh Patil, Rakesh Rangdal, Sathyanarayanan R, Sharbanee
Prusty, Shiny Bokkey, Shriram V
• To analyze the brand associations with regard
to compact car segment
• Compare the brand association with the next
higher end segment
• To ‘Launch a new brand’
• Brand analysis
-Success and failure of different brands
• Questionnaire – primary investigation
Primary Investigation- Questionnaire
• Identify Brand Associations – By elicitation.
• Identify if its Negative or Positive.
• Identify source of Brand
• Identify if promotional and product-based
attributes consistent with the brand association.
• Questions from the perspective of Consumer
• Brand Association Categories –Attitudes,
Attributes and Benefits
1. Can bikes be treated as competition for
2. How to measure brand associations-
qualitative and quantitatively ?
3. What should be the sample for analysis?
4. How to obtain standalone sales data?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.