1. Two Wolves
Presented by Brenda Music: Native American Chants
2. One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about
a battle that goes on inside all people.
3. He said, 'My son, the battle is between
two 'wolves' inside us all.
5. It is anger,
6. envy, jealousy,
8. greed, arrogance,
9. self-pity, guilt,
10. resentment, inferiority,
11. lies, false pride,
12. superiority, and ego.
13. The other is Good.
14. It is joy, peace, love,
15. hope, serenity,humility,
16. kindness, benevolence,
17. empathy, generosity,
19. compassion and faith.'
20. The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked
21. 'Which wolf wins?'
22. The old Cherokee simply replied, 'The one you feed.'
23. I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set
before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in
order that you may live, you and your descendants,
Deuteronomy 30:19 ASV