2. Don’t mix up marketing objectivewith communication objective!
3. Marketing objective is broader thancommunication objective and tends tolead all possible marketing tools, such ascommunication
4. «Differentiate the brand»«Create awareness»«Settle emotional bonds»Yes, communication is one of the means toachieve these objectives; but not the only one.Packaging, pricing, instore positioning???
5. Narrow the marketing objective and findsomething edgy. Try to think this way:Differentiate:« Make people associate our unique service with our brand name »Awareness« Create controversy about our brand through people »Emotional Bonds« Let people remember their nice stories with our brand »
6. Don’t forget;A well thought communication objective savesyour time, you don’t need to sweat blood for aproper communication proposition.