2. MAKE A MARK IN THE WORLDBE YOUR OWN BOSS,CALL YOUR OWN SHOTS! Motorsport Management Presentation and Communication Skills Career Design Marketing The Art of Management – Winning Concepts and Strategies Business English
3. Is studying online as good as going to a physical classroom? But, what value do I get out of a course that won’t give me a degree? Why should I study when I’m already making more than enough money? Isn’t it too late for me to go back to school?Those who achieve the most in life are development lives in everyone, but isalways learning. They are students of especially evident in networkers. Investinglife, students of their mentors, students in your future goes beyond financial gain.of their peers, and students of their Investing in your future is investing inexperiences. Their ‘cups are empty’, yourself; enhancing your personalalways ready to learn. They seek to knowledge and continuing education.improve themselves at every turn.Following the concept of RYTHM, they The framework of the Swiss eLearningstrive to raise themselves in every way, Institute is based on the concept offor the benefit of themselves and those ‘continuing education’; a post-secondaryaround them. education programme that is set up to provide further enrichment, whetherAt the Swiss eLearning Institute, courses professionally or personally.are designed for these types of people;both those who aspire to achieve andthose who are already achieving. Thethirst for learning and personal
4. Anybody can benefit from continuing And after all, the power of networkeducation, but the informal and flexible marketing is in its ability to be taught andnature of continuing education courses duplicated, without a prerequisite of aprovides a particular advantage to university degree or a piece of paper thatthose whose professions are constantly says ‘diploma’. Yet, what is life if we areevolving, especially networkers. When not learning?we first develop ourselves, other aspectssurrounding our lives improve also. This is where QNET has blended togetherA healthy mind leads to a healthy body, the skills that make a successfulwhich leads to a healthy, wealthy life. networker, with the academic experts and leading professors at Switzerland’sYet, when do you have the time to leading online university. The Swissgo back to basics and build on your eLearning Institute recognises that acore skills? How can busy, determined strictly structured, tightly framednetworkers suddenly drop everything environment like that of a traditionalthey’re doing to attend school? university or classroom setting is not the
5. MAKE A MARK IN THE WORLD Where is the Swiss eLearning Institute based? The Swiss eLearning Institute is located on an advanced web-based platform powered by Switzerland’s leading global online business school.most suitable for the fast-paced, dynamic Improve yourself today and watch theand progressive life and busy schedules results in your business. Invest in yourof networkers. Unlike a normal classroom, own human capital, that of your own andeLearning offers a flexible and an informal of your team. Invest in your own future, andeducational environment tailor-made for help improve those around you.professional development. The SwisseLearning Institute offers well-developedcourses, from beginner to advanced toniche, for the modern networker. What makes a Networker What makes an eLearning Student • Dynamic and progressive lifestyles • Active and productive lifestyles • Flexibility and adaptability to change • A want to expand knowledge • A desire to make a difference • Adaptation and resilience • Having wants to evolve and • Seeking a way to improve oneself change one’s life
6. ENJOY LEARNING Well-developed, interesting Tailor-made curriculums designed courses steered towards by networking professionals and self-development academics A learning environment in the Flexible schedules comfort of where ever you wish No commuting to physical A Certificate of Achievement once campuses you finish your course
7. ABOUT SWISS ELEARNING INSTITUTE How are the courses offered? All courses provide learners with an intuitive online-learning environment. You will follow a self-paced asynchronous learning path through the curriculum. At all times, you will be guided by progress indicators that allow for easy self-assessment and progress control.THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE INSTITUTECourses at the Swiss eLearning Institute are offers a web-based learning portal that providescreated by globally renowned academics, courses developed specifically for those withscientists, and field professionals from a busy schedule and a dynamic lifestyle. YourSwitzerland’s leading online university, enrolment and completion will enhance yourthe SMC University. SMC University is QNET’s skills in each respective field and add weighteducation partner, ensuring the integrity of the to your overall competence. Once you haveacademic foundation of the Swiss eLearning passed all requirements for your course, you willInstitute, which in turn allows the provision of be awarded with a Certificate of Achievementcourses that result in first-hand skills and tools from the Trustees of the Swiss eLearningthat can be immediately applied in everyday life Institute, equipping you with both a professionaland business. The Swiss eLearning Institute and personal strategic advantage for your future.Lost in translation? No more.All the courses at Swiss eLearning Institute are offered in: Arabic, English, French,Russian, Turkish*Language availability varies according to region.
8. Sports Marketing Drivers Sponsorship Leadership Motorsports Teams Teamwork Logistics Team Manager EXPLORE LEARNING Motorsport Management Do you want to become a part of the How much time does it take to complete a course? elite niche that represents the movers and All courses are built on a modular design shakers of motorsport? Or do you want that allows for flexible and self-paced to have an exclusive understanding of the progress through the individual chapters nuts and bolts of this adrenaline-pumping, or topics. Upon investing around eight world-loved sport? Either way, the Swisshours of study a week, the average course eLearning Institute Motorsport Management duration will be around eight weeks. course is your first step to the fast track.
9. COURSES OFFERED Did you know? • It only takes approximately 5 seconds for the pitstop crew to re-boot and re-fuel! • Brake discs can exceed temperatures of 1,000°C! • During a Grand Prix, drivers’ heart rates can reach up to 190 beats per minute! • During peak lateral in turns, drivers are subjected to about 5 g-force while astronauts are subjected to about 3 g-forces upon each rocket launch! Motorsport ManagementCombining strategic contacts in the sport Topics covered:with an inclusive course layout, the SwisseLearning Institute’s newest course • Structure of motorsport teamsprovides a comprehensive look into the • Effective leadership and managementsingle most technical sport in the world. • Sponsorship • Sports marketingMotorsport, just like in any other business, • Logisticsinvolves a high-level of personnel and • Embracing Changebrand management, technologicalimplementation, marketing, team building,and organisation. Real-life case studiesfrom motorsport teams are analysed anddiscussed in-depth within the courseframework to ensure an extensive as wellas an enjoyable curriculum.
10. Presentation andCommunication Skills The Swiss eLearning Institute Presentation and Communication Skills course introduces aspiring leaders and entrepreneurs to their most important companion on their road to success: effective communication. Of particular value and application tonetworkers, the mastery of interpersonal communication is a prerequisite to any favourable – and successful – business interaction. Every single working day holds challenges that imply influencing others’ thinking and actions – moments that demand special skills and consideration.
11. COURSES OFFERED How am I graded on my course? You will be graded once you have completed the exam at the end of the course. Grades will be shown based on the number of questions you’ve answered correctly in the form of Weighted Total out of Total Possible Points.Presentation andCommunication SkillsBy advancing through the course Topics covered:curriculum, proven communication,persuasion and negotiation concepts • The nature of communicationand strategies become essential tools in • Key elements of communicationeach participant’s skill set. • Internal vs. external communication • Oral and written communication secretsBased on a modular design provided by • Introduction to persuasionleading communication experts and trainers, • Successful communication in teamseach unit provides key concepts usinga fresh, practical approach that is highlyadaptable to individual needs. Graduatesof this course are better and strongerequipped for daily, hourly interactions inboth business and social situations.
12. Is the course certificate a degree or a diploma? The courses at Swiss eLearning Institute are non-degree courses. Upon positive completion you will be granted a Certificate of Achievement, certifying that you have successfully met all academic requirements of the course. Your enrolment and subsequent completion will enhance your skills in the respective fields and add weight to your overall competence, formalised in your curriculum vitae.Career Design MarketingCareer DesignThe Swiss eLearning Institute Career Design Key elements considered:course offers vital support to those whohave arrived at decision points in their • Your career values and driversprofessional life. Personal crossroads, desire • Your personality structurefor new challenges, emerging entrepreneurial • Your journey in lifespirit, or additional education have one thing • Your strengths and weaknessesin common: the need for careful planning • Personal assessment and analysisand consideration. Together with leadingexecutive coaches and personal trainers, Topics covered:the Swiss eLearning Institute has created amodular mentorship concept that will pave • A framework for personal and careerthe way for sustainable pursuit of your goals. reflections • Personal values, skills, and major goalsThe Swiss eLearning Institute Career Design • Planning, motivation, adherence tocourse will help participants master their timelines and achieving goalspersonal change and overcome fears, • Guide to decision-makingidentify untapped potential, and providededication and commitment.
13. COURSES OFFEREDMarketingThe Swiss eLearning Institute Marketing Topics covered:course is designed for entrepreneurs whoare ready to reach out to new audiences and • Introduction to customer segmentationmarkets. Using invaluable hands-on insight • Basics of consumer behaviourfrom business owners that have successfully • Mastering the four ‘Ps’:mastered their initial marketing challenges, Product, Price, Place, Promotionthe Swiss eLearning Institute has created • Online Marketinga highly practical and accurate course thatcovers the most important aspects of the • Viral/Social Media Marketingtrade: identifying, building and managingcustomer relations, building and managing astrong brand, and effectively utilising Web 2.0marketing means.Throughout the course, a broad scope ofcore concepts as well as the latest majortrends will be covered, reflecting the forcesthat are impacting this ever-changingfield – leaving you with the key tools tosucceed at what you do best.
14. The Art of ManagementWinning Concepts and Strategies The Swiss eLearning Institute Management course was created for those seeking profound managerial insight and understanding. Created together with leading academic and professional management experts, the course puts a strong emphasis on building and strengthening your very own potential.
15. COURSES OFFERED The Art of ManagementAll topics covered throughout the modular Topics covered:course are related to the daily challengesin the life of an entrepreneur, ensuring that • Risk managementthose winning concepts and strategies • Personnel managementimmediately apply. The Swiss eLearning • Strategic management conceptsInstitute Management course is geared • Financial managementtowards building experience and skills to • Operations managementsupport your management needs, which canbe applied very well to your own network.
16. Business English Where can I go to find more information on the Swiss eLearning Institute? For more information on the Swiss eLearning Institute, go to www.swisselearninginstitute.com.Business EnglishFor business professionals, especially Bad grammar, wrong or misused idioms,networkers, the ability to express yourself and mispronunciations immediatelyand your ideas are of essence. Today, stand out, resulting in detrimentalmore than a billion people worldwide misunderstandings, frustrations, or evenspeak English, making up one seventh missed opportunities.of the world’s population all speakinga common language. A billion people This is why the Swiss eLearning Institutemakes a billion business opportunities. brings you this revolutionary BusinessThis is why language skills, especially in English course. Broken down into threeEnglish, the internationally recognised professionally planned learning sections,business language, are of utmost the Business English course is more thanimportance. just your average language class.
17. COURSES OFFEREDForget your childhood experience of Topics covered:memorising vocabulary and chantinggrammar rules – this course will seek to • Recapping your business English skillsbuild a true foundation from which you • Strengthening your grammar skillscan expand your communication skills in • Expanding your vocabularyEnglish, with a specific focus on • Enhancing your writing skillslanguage used to get ahead in • Improving your business interactionsbusiness situations. Continue youreducation, raise yourself, and widen yournetwork with the Swiss eLearning Institute.
18. ENHANCEYOURSELFTODAY!www.swisselearninginstitute.com 3 Easy Steps! ENROLGo to your eStore now to take one of our Visit your eStore and purchase thecourses! It’s so simple to get started on a course(s) of your choice. Your purchasecourse of success – just follow these is your ENROLMENT. You will then3 easy steps! receive a welcome letter from the Swiss eLearning Institute, which will include your login details for your course.
19. GET STARTED ACTIVATE ACCESSClick on the activation link found on the ACCESS your course(s) today by logging intolower left-hand-side of your Virtual Office www.swisselearninginstitute.comto ACTIVATE your course(s).