Presented By :Glorywebs Web solution
• Forum Postings
• Create a forum/online discussion board of
your own and start a discussion or share
topics with your friends. You can also
post/reply to a thread in other service-related
pre-existing forums that allow links in your
signature which can be crawled by the search
engines (aka "Do-Follow Forums").
Questions Related Forum
• Q&A Forums, Tips and Tricks and Discussions
on work around.
• Question and answer type forum, where users
can ask questions and get answers from the
• Issues and bug-report forums
• Users can share a problem or bug and discuss it with
Idea Related Forum
Feature requests, product roadmap ideas and solutions
Users can share an idea and start a discussion around it,
and agents can share progress on the idea.
Announcements related Forum
• Major product announcements, fixes and
• Agents or users can share general
announcements and start a simple discussion
• Forum marketing is a great way to make your
online business stand out from the crowd.
Forum users are generally net savvy and open
to making online purchases. Many forum
users are also respected experts and bloggers
in the specific topics covered by the forum.
• An internet forum or a message board is an
online discussion site where people can hold
conversations in the form of posted messages.
They are different from the chat rooms in as the
messages can be archived for some period of
• A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree like in
nature. A forum can contain many sub forums,
each of which would have several unique topics.
• Within each topic a new discussion is called a
thread and can be replied to by as many
people as so wish. Depending upon the
forum’s settings the user might have to
register with the forum and then log in to post
• However the user does not have to be a
member to view the messages.