1. Talofa lava! I’m Jordan & I’ve been at St Therese School since 2003 .
2. Achievements Rugby Reading Maths
3. Big Bro & Lil Bro <ul><li>Helping them </li></ul><ul><li>Teaching them new things </li></ul><ul><li>Having fun </li></ul>
4. Memorable Events Rugby Tournament Production 2010 Opera
5. Hopes & Dreams A Singer An Actor A League Player
6. Values I am taking to Marcellin Knowledge Friendship My tears of achievement
7. Knowledge <ul><li>Maths and the strategies I have learnt to solve problems. </li></ul><ul><li>Writing- my writing has improved since I started at this school. </li></ul><ul><li>My Reading has improved a lot and shows in my test results. </li></ul>
8. I’m Charles and I’d like to tell you a few things about what makes me, me! I’ve been at St Therese School from 2009 to 2010 and it’s been great.
9. Role Model Good sports player Great Writer Good Dancer
10. <ul><li>I’ve been a key helper with the big brother little brother programme </li></ul>
11. Most Memorable Moments
12. <ul><li>Be in N.R.L </li></ul><ul><li>Be a good athlete </li></ul><ul><li>Be a good role model </li></ul><ul><li>Become a lawyer </li></ul><ul><li>Be a follower of God </li></ul>
22. MY ACHIEVEMENTS!! BEING A BETTER ROLE MODEL PARTICIPATING AND CONTRIBUTING BEING MORE CONFIDENT GETTING ALONG WITH OTHERS SHARING MY IDEAS PLAYING NETBALL READING MORE BOOKS
25. TO BE A GOOD SINGER
27. M agnificent A musing V ictorious A wesome E xceptional
28. <ul><li>Scoring tries. </li></ul><ul><li>Becoming captain of the Rugby team. </li></ul><ul><li>Getting along with others. </li></ul><ul><li>Excellent Role modelling. </li></ul><ul><li>Great at mathematics. </li></ul><ul><li>Reaching reading level. </li></ul><ul><li>Showing leadership. </li></ul>
29. Big Bro
30. Play for the Tongan Rugby Team. I Want to be a billionaire. Succeed in the future.
35. Help To Read Have Fun Helping With Father’s Day Card
36. Rugby Production
37. Archer Boxer Game Designer
38. My Knowledge My Leadership Skills My Behaviour Genghis Khan
39. TALOFA LAVA Welcome to my journey at St Therese School 2009-2010
40. Being a marvellous role model Writing Building up my confidence Netball (SPORTS) Reading LEADERSHIP
41. Being part of the little brother, big sister programme has been a great experience for me. My future as a leader has been enhanced. Helping them to read Showing them the right path. Creating new things with them. Being a really good role model
42. THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS Zoo trip Ice-skating teachers production
43. HOPES AND DREAMS A great singer Travelling the World Being a netball player
44. St Therese manners Participating & contributing at St Therese school Socialising Positive attitude My knowledge Leadership roles My reputation
45. SWAGATHAM My life at St Therese... Hi, I am Lisenta Augustine. 2009-2010
46. A fantastic leader for the school Sports leadership Showing good relationships with others Showing a great attitude My Achievements Good at maths
47. BIG SISTER, LITTLE SISTER <ul><li>Helping teach the younger kids. </li></ul><ul><li>Helping them to make things. </li></ul>This program was a great opportunity. When I was little, I didn’t have a big sister to help in school, but now I am really happy that I can be a good role model for the younger students.
48. Most Memorable Moments Production – (Be the Change) Opera Ice skating
49. Hopes & Dreams Badminton player A great leader Accountant
50. VALUES I TAKE TO MARCELLIN COLLEGE Always be a St Therese student Making good friends My positive attitude A great student Fantastic sports player
51. … Theodore Solipo… 2002 - 2010 Sunrise…
52. Achievements… Vice Captain Intermediate Rugby Team Captain of the Kilikiti Team Fluent in my timetable Good at Reading
53. Big Bro lil’ Bro Big Sis lil’ Sis… My lil’ brother ‘ Vince’…
54. Most Memorable Events… 2010 ‘Be The Change’ Production African Drumming
55. Hopes & Dreams… To become a famous Rugby Player Have a successful future
56. I am taking to College… Good at Maths Reading above my age level Sporty
57. Sundown… 2011 - 2016 … THEODORE SOLIPO…
58. My Achievements Netball Reading
59. What we’ve been doing with our Little Bro and Sis Art Work Imaginative Reading And more exciting things
60. My Memorable Events The BEST Production 2010 My 1 st time ice skating Leadership Week 2010 The Retreat 2010 My Adventure Through The Zoo
61. Hopes And Dreams To Be A Professional Cook To Be An Amazing Artist A Pre School Teacher
62. Malo E Lelei MY LIFE AT ST THERESE SCHOOL 2005-2010.
63. My Achievements AT ST THERESE SCHOOL, I HAVE GROWN A LOT; SPIRITUALLY, ACADEMICALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND MENTALLY.
64. Big Sister, Little Sister I HAVE ENJOYED THE TIMES I HAVE SPENT HELPING MY LITTLE SISTER, INCLUDING HELPING HER MAKE HER FATHER’S DAY CARD. I WILL MISS HER A LOT.
65. Hopes and dreams MY HOPE IS TO DO WELL IN COLLEGE SO THAT I CAN GO TO UNIVERSITY. MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL NURSE.
66. Values I am taking to College MY VALUES THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE TO COLLEGE ARE - MY GOOD ROLE MODELLING SKILLS AND EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP SKILLS.
67. Most Memorable Moments <ul><li>Production & Ice Skating. </li></ul><ul><li>Leadership Week. </li></ul><ul><li>St. Therese School will always be in my heart. </li></ul>
68. <ul><li>TAL OFA L AVA </li></ul>My Life at St Ther ese 20 02-2 010
69. <ul><li>HAVE BECOME A BETTER ROLE MODEL </li></ul>HAVE ACHIEVED MY TERM GOALS HAVE IMPROVED MY WRITING SKILLS HAVE BECAME MORE CONFIDENT I’M AWESOME AT SPORTS
70. My Little Brother =) HELPING HIM WITH HIS STORIES PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM
71. GOING ICE SKATING LEADERSHIP WEEK PRODUCTION DAY CHANGE THE WORLD
72. D REAMS HOPES TRAVEL THE WORLD EARN MONEY TO EARN MONEY TO CUSTOM s SERVICE