10. Git Workflow: Centralised● Centralised A● Simple● Possible Conflict C B Central● Doesnt Scale Repo● Overall: Below Average D E
11. Git Workflow: Peer 2 Peer● N to N Mesh A● Self-organising Teams C B● Flexible● Possible Conflict● Good for RAD D E● No Point of Truth● Doesnt Scale F● Overall: Bad
12. Git Workflow: Hybrid A● Semi-Centralised● Higher C Satellite B Repo Complexity● Reduced Conflicts D Central G Repo● Point of Truth● Scales Satellite Repo● Lacks Process● Overall: Average E F
13. Git Workflow: Integration Mgr● Mid-sized Teams A A Public Private● Self-organising B B Teams Public Private● Integration C C Manager Public Private● Point of Truth● Not Scalable● Defined Processes Blessed G Integration Repo Manager● IM Bottleneck● Overall: Better
14. Git Workflow: Dictator A A● Large Teams Public Private● Lieutenant/s (IM) B Public B Private● Large Teams C C Overheads Public Private●● Point of Truth● Scalable F Lieutenant E Lieutenant● Defined Processes Blessed Repo● Overall: Good G Dictator
15. And so on ...
16. Production Release● Schedule● Dependencies● Git for Configuration● Passwords● Push / Pull / Manual● Code Integrity