The Future of Social Media: Key Trends
* All that can goes digital... very fast
* All that can connect, will
* Storage is becoming almost free
* Bandwidth is becoming cheaper all the time
* Most ‘computing’ goes mobile
* Devices become “Me” i.e. personal (invisible technology)
* Media goes ‘social’
* Content will “feel like free” (i.e. bundled & flat-rated)
* ‘Old’ style Advertising & Marketing won’t work here!
Forget the word 'Consumer"
* It’s a 2-way conversation now!
* Happy users will now do some of the marketing for you
* Interested users now supply ideas and ‘content’
* Engaged users now provide images, videos, text, music...
* Loyal users now want to have conversations with you
* The Internet is finally becoming a ‘social’ and cultural web where Brands that influence Culture do better
* In 2-3 years, there will be no more offline or online
* The kids are now the Authorities!
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.