Gerd Leonhard Presentation Music2.0 Barcelona June 2008
- 3,857 views
We need a Networked Music Business. We need a Web-Native Music Business. ...
We need a Networked Music Business. We need a Web-Native Music Business.
What does Music2.0 look like:
1. Respect for the Creators and the Users, first and foremost
2. Based on Access first, then Copy
3. Based on Usage Rights, not (just) Copyright
4. Based on dozens of revenue streams, not just ‘selling copies’
5. Driven by Sharing
6. Driven by Syndication (and users marketing what they like)
8. Powered by an entirely new kind of Advertising
9. Multi-platform access but mostly mobile
10. Bundled in other services, basic access ‘feels like free’
11. Open and transparent