These are the slides from my presentation in Sydney, August 18, see http://bit.ly/l6NZH
From the event description: "Futurist Gerd Leonhard will talk about the key trends and developments from around the globe, depict the most likely scenarios in the next 3-5 years, and describe opportunities that will arise from the global change to a networked and fully converged ecosystem of Content & Media, Marketing and Advertising"
* We are only beginning to understand the huge shift from disconnectePicture 20d to connected 'consumers'
* Connected people act / consume / behave / communicate VERY differently
* Mobile broadband-powered content sharing is going to reset the content industries
* The disruption has only just begun
* Captive consumers are rapidly vanishing
* Advertising and marketing as we knew it is no longer going to work
* Advertising IS CONTENT
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.