Social Media on the Side: How to Make it Work
- 567 views
Wouldn't it be awesome if you had all day each day to focus on social ventures? Few of us have that sort of luxury so at this month's meetup Glenn Hilton (President and CEO of ImageX Media) will ...
Wouldn't it be awesome if you had all day each day to focus on social ventures? Few of us have that sort of luxury so at this month's meetup Glenn Hilton (President and CEO of ImageX Media) will presenting on how we can maximize our social impact with a limited amount of time.
Some of the questions he'll be covering are:
* How much social is too much? Where should we draw the line?
* How many people can you realistically befriend and still have balance?
* What criteria should you use to follow someone?
* Are first impressions online different than offline? How can you go about making a good one?
* Is a higher Klout score really going to help you?
* Does social media allow for deepening of relationships or just more shallow ties?
* With so much on the go, what's the most important things you should focus on?
Glenn is the President/CEO of ImageX Media, an award winning web design & development shop that specializes in Drupal content management solutions and is based in Burnaby. Glenn is also is the co-organizer of the Vancouver Social Media Professionals Group, the Vancouver Web Design Meetup and the Vancouver Drupal Users Group.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views