2. Accessing CIDO <ul><li>You should always ensure that the information you give to students in relation to their course and assessment is the latest version from CIDO </li></ul>
3. Click the drop-down menu in “Tools” and select CIDO
4. Enter your network user id and password, then select SYDNEY from the drop-down menu
5. Click “Agree”
6. Now enter the course, module, training package or competency unit you wish to view. Select TP from the drop down menu or enter the Unit code or the first part of the name.
7. Enter “Training Package” for a list of TAFE courses related to particular training packages. Enter “Course” for syllabus documents, course structure and comments, student assessment information and classification Enter “Module” or “Competency Unit” for the Unit Guide or Module syllabus, student assessment information, recognition information, advanced standings and standard exemptions
8. Further information: <ul><li>For more information about using CIDO and understanding the TP, Unit and course information in your area please consult the Head Teacher of your section. </li></ul>