Possible Interview Questions
1. What is the most significant thing you learned at Newton High School?
2. What is your greatest strength? Explain
3. What is something that you wish you could do better?
4. Tell us about any special skills or abilities that you possess.
5. Tell us about your future plans.
6. How has your time at Newton High School affected your future plans for a career?
7. Do you think that you are ready for life after high school? Why?
8. How or why did you decide on____________________as a future career?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years ? (career, personal life, location)
10. What service learning project did you enjoy most /least? Why?
11. What have you learned through your service learning?
12. After you graduate, how do you plan to contribute to the community?
13. How do you balance work/school/home life/social activities/extra-curricular activities?
14. What do you do with your leisure time?
15. Which of the work samples in the academic accomplishment section make you most
16. What was it like to be________________? (pres. of STUCO, etc.)
17. During your high school career, which teacher influenced you the most? How?
18. Do you have a role model? Who and why?
19. What subjects have benefited you the most? Why?
20. If you could change one thing about your high school years, what would it be?
21. Did you enjoy high school? Why or why not?
22. Do you think the portfolio and interview process has been beneficial? Why?
23. What advice do you have for underclassmen?