SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
...UNDERSTANDING USER ENGAGEMENT ...
...UNDERSTANDING USER ENGAGEMENT
Greencopper will present this workshop. Greencopper assists cultural organizations in the development of their digital strategy.
The workshop will cover the concepts of music metadata, audience metrics and brand activations by exploring several real-life scenarios:
- Integrating the Deezer music streaming services into digital tools of more than 20 festival solutions worldwide (music radio players, music quiz, etc.)
- Developing the songsnaps feature of the Pitchfork festival (Chicago, US)
- Building a music metadata powered recommender that generates a selection of artists individually tailored to every attendee's own music tastes
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to rely on music metadata sources to build better tools
- How to measure and track efficiently user engagement and brand conversions
What were the key social metrics for the live music industry in France in 2013 and how does this compare with live metrics internationally (Germany)