• We usually have mate
• It´s made with hot
water, “yerba” and
teaspoonful of sugar.
• We drink it gathered
with friends, family,
or just alone!
• We play football at
any time and we
watch local and
• We have played in
the World Cup
•A lot of famous football players now playing all around
the world are from Argentina; one of them is Messi.
• Usually, on Sundays
we join our family or
friends to eat asado
• Sometimes we eat it
with some salad or
• It´s a typical dance of Argentina.
• This music can be danced by a couple made up
of a woman and a man, or two men.
Truco (Game of cards)
• This game is usually played in our country; The
pack of cards consists of 40 cards and it could
be played in twos, threes or fours.
• The one who gets 15 points first wins the game.
•Each card has
• It’s a game where we
use little baloons that
inside have water that
are thrown to another
• It´s played in different
• It´s played in the
• Discos play very loud music – so loud that you
can’t hear the person next to you!
• You can go with friends or alone.
• Discos are very big and they close very late
(sometimes at five or six o´clock a.m.).
• Here people listen to a lot and different
types of music.
• It´s very usual to see people on buses or
walking on the street listening to music.
• We ride on bicycles frequently in parks and on
• Fishing is very
because it represents
the joining of family or
• Here we have many
types of fish!
• Sofía M
• Sofía L
• Agustina Mo.