1. Real-Time Network Monitoring System Cross-Platform Open Source Lightweight
2. Contents: <ul><li>Introduction
3. Objectives & Scope of the System
4. Software & Hardware Requirements
5. Feasibility Study
6. Analysis of the System
7. Software Engineering Paradigm Applied
8. System Design
9. System Testing
10. Limitations & Future Enhancements </li></ul>
11. Introduction <ul><li>A smart way to manage and monitor local network resources.
12. Enables the local administrator to perform real-time monitoring on a huge network.
13. Works as a Decision Support System for the administrator.
14. Helps the administrator to keep up his job challenges. </li></ul>
15. Objectives & Scope of the System <ul>Objective: </ul>The main objective of the system is to develope a full fledged system giving details about the local network. <ul>Scope: </ul>The Real time Network Monitoring System can be widely used in networks of organization where a large number of computer systems, network printers are a part such as BPO s, Software Development Firms, Universities, Colleges etc.
16. Software & Hardware Requirements <ul><li>For Client Machine: </li><ul><li>Software Requirements: </li><ul><li>Windows XP or Linux Operating System