Work Intern at Mayor Gavin Newsom’s Office of Neighborhood Services
About okay, i’ve become enamored of six-word memoirs ever since i heard about them on npr, so here are a few i’ve been working on:
- traipsing through ivory towers... for now.
- trying to live idealistically, somewhat successfully.
- authored hit song about pig poop.
- boys, please try to keep up.
- leaps into appearing nets, with relish.
- hopes to become awesome old lady.
(i also considered "goat lady", kind of like a cat lady)
- left my heart atop huayna picchu.
this one is an ode to compost:
- f.b.i. : fungus, bacteria, insects. oh my!
this is how someone described my personality years ago, before i knew about 6-word memoirs:
- "wishy-washy... in a good way."
and okay, this one isn’