1. Web2L s I stole fromtwitter and stuck on scoopit
2. Old School
3. New kid on the block!
4. Benefits of Scoop.it• Easy to set up• Visual• One click links• Fairly good search feature• Tagging• Links to other scoop.it sites• Easy to follow and good updates
5. My Scoop.its• Web2 tools• Inspiring Videos• Our work on Moodle and Mahara• Click on FOLLOW to follow me and get updates sent directly!
6. Advantages of InfoGraphic• Free• Range of Templates• Modern design• Generators for text, image and graphic• Allows focus on presentation• Allows emphasis on research• Downloadable as image
7. Who is this handsome bloke?
8. Advantages of Screen Recording• Quick and easy to do• Legacy resources• Saves time writing helpsheets• Great higher order task for student• Embed or Download• “Learn through doing”• Pro account £10 per year• Others are available! Screenr and Jing
9. How it works• Teachers and students can use on any device with a web browser• Teachers login at t.socrative.com by entering their email and password• Students login at m.socrative.com by entering the "virtual room number" provided by the teacher• Students will then see "Waiting for teacher to start an activity...".• Teachers start activity by selecting it on their main screen (e.g. Multiple Choice, T/F, Quick Quiz).• Students respond on their devices.• Students results are visible on the Teachers screen or sent in an email
10. What it works on• Multiple choice questions• Oral response questions• Rating understanding question• Quizzes for allOptions• Run quiz• Exit tickets (gauge the mood)• Space race (quiz as a game)
11. Features…and features…and…• Word magnets – grouping / reorganising• Class timer – count down / up• Class list chooser – random names• Team Score counters• Find 10• Team Groups• Fact/Point ordering• Random task maker – lots of potential• Jeopardy +• Voting booth• Question starter @david_triptico
12. Options• Rise and fall of Germany• War in Libya• Creative story writing?