1. Your Game CompanyTips and tasks to help you create your own company
2. Video Game Companies Video game companies tend to be small, young, creative and dynamic. Staff meeting at the “Mind Candy” offices
3. Creating Your Brand A strong brand helps to promote your games. Think of good name for your company. Design a recognisable logo for your company. Think of a slogan that helps people know what your company is about.
4. Creating Your Brand1. Beanz Meanz Heinz 2. Just Do It Nike 3. Does Exactly What It Says On the tin Ronseal 4. Every Little Helps Tesco 5. Have a break, have a Kit Kat 6. Vorsprung Durch Technik Audi 7. It’s Finger Lickin’ Good KFC [1950s]8. You Either Love It Or Hate It Marmite 9. Because I’m Worth It L’Oreal 10. Never Knowingly Undersold John Lewis 
5. Example Logos
6. Team Size You should work in teams of three. Your teacher can help to organise teams. You will each create an individual game, but will work with your team to promote your game company.
7. Tasks1. Form a team of three people2. Think of a name for your game company3. Design your twitter account for your company4. Design a logo for your company5. Design a letterhead for your company with an effective slogan6. Choose a website and URL for your company7. Save information to Forum8. Add evidence to your Company Journal in Mahara and submit page.