On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
The Duct Tape MarketingPoint of View and BrandStory
• You get marketing, but you’re frustratedbecause you don’t have a system• Stuck trading time for fees• You have a business, but not a brand• It’s hard to keep up on change• You’re going it aloneWe have an idea who you are
• We’ve turned marketing into a product – somuch of the work is done for you• We’ve documented the sales, marketing,strategy and implementation process• We’ve created a brand that feeds the network• We’ve created a way for you be significantlymore profitableWhy you might join us
• Update with John• Practice Building• Core ConceptsOn Going
• All consultants• Best way to grow• Best way to network• Best way to think bigger• Best way to learn fromsuccess of othersAnnual Conference
Building Your Practice withDuct Tape Marketing
• Our system• Our books, message and brand• eBooks• Signature Brand Audit• Lead conversion training• Speaking for Leads• Special eventsMarketing tools
Best selling books• Duct Tape Marketing (with audit)• The Referral Engine• The Commitment Engine“What, exactly, are you waiting for?This book will pay for itself in oneday.”Seth Godin, author of Linchpin
The Duct Tape MarketingCustomer and Consultant
• Small business network/ clients• Marketing background• Enthused about the Internet• Enjoys public speaking• Successful entrepreneurWho is an ideal consultant
• Small digital marketing agency• Independent marketing consultantThe Consultant Models
• 2-50 employees• No strategic marketing employee• Over 3 years in business• Hires professional services• Enthused about Internet• Desire to take business to next levelWho’s an ideal customer
• Marketing/business experience• Client base/network• Credibility• Resources• Sales skillsHow much does a consultant make?
• Foundation - $50,000/yr• Growth - $100,000/yr• Momentum - $200,000/yrThree phases to businessThe Duct Tape Marketing Coaching Programs allowedme to be successful today, not tomorrow, that meant theworld to me.Glenn Froehlich – Duct Tape Marketing CoachSeattle, WA
• 3-5 Catalyst or Ongoing engagementsallows you to recoup your investmentReturn on InvestmentWith the Social Media Pro Program alone I recoupedmy initial investment in a matter of weeks. I love thisbusiness!Jennifer Metituk – Duct Tape Marketing CoachGrande Prairie, AB Canada
• Demand is great• Cooperation benefits all• Virtual work across linesWhat about territories?
The Duct Tape MarketingConsultant Investment and Steps
Investment• $4,990 for initial licensing and then licensing andsupport fees as follows with minimum yearcommitments at a time:• Year 1 - $620/month = $7,440• Year 2 - $620/month = $7,440• Year 3 - $308/month = $3,696• Year 4+ admin fee (currently $100/month)
Take the next step• Complete Express of Interest• ducttape.me/dtmcmore• Schedule discovery meeting withManaging Partner• Review of the toolset• Determine mutual fit and success plan• Next Intensive Sept. 11-14, 2013