2. CASH FLOW QUADRANTRobert T KiyosakiRich Dad Poor Dad B Individual Effort E Team Work Unlimited Income Limited Income Active S I Passive
3. “Sri Godiji Parsvanathaya Namaha” “Sri Ganeshaya Namaha” The perfectEntrepreneurship
4. New PlanA NEW PLAN AS PER KERALA GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
5.  A plan which is easy to understand and explain A plan as per the Kerala Government Guidelines A plan which gives the maximum benefit of promoting the products in a successful way A plan which explains clearly of product selling with “Free and Optional Business Opportunity” A plan which gives the team maximum profits A plan which gives dual income (Retail and Growth Income)
6. What Does Hybrid Plan Mean? Hybrid Plan means its a Mixture of both Retail and Growth Income Plan. It explains you Business Volume (BV) based Retail Income (comprising Level, Rank, Royalty) and Point Value (PV) based Growth Income, on purchase/selling of products.
7.  This is the first time in the Direct Selling Industry where in one plan, you get the best of both Income Plans Retail Income Plan/Repurchase Plan (BV based) which gives the unlimited income is the dream of all DIRECT SELLERS Growth Income Plan (PV based) is the best accepted plan majorly all over the world
8.  In the normal retail market when you go to buy products you can purchase only product but you cant make money out of that purchase Here not only you make money from retailing but you can start a business without any investment, shop or any other investment. In normal franchising a franchisee cannot give franchisee to any one, that means he cannot become a franchisor, but here you are an Independent Franchisee Distributor.
9.  Applicant/Consumer can choose to purchase product only as “Consumer“ or he/she can choose to become “Independent Distributer“ by selecting Business Opportunity which is FREE and Optional. No separate joining product packages All Independent Distributer can purchase & sell any product, any quantity On any personal purchase Independent Distributer will get income All products have MRP, RSP, PV, BV :- MRP = Maximum Retail Price RSP = RMP Selling Price PV = Point Value BV = Business Volume
10.  30 days* time to cancel the purchase & return the product and to get money back as per the product return policy of the company. No pairing conditions for Independent Distributors, as the whole plan is based on BV and PV. Independent Distributor can get PV and BV, which will make him eligible to get Retail and Growth Income on the purchase made by him and also by his introduced distributor. Eligible to Build Distribution Network, where in he can refer any number of customer directly from anywhere in India, those customer can enter website / franchisee refer the introducer name and id and purchase products according to their wish, which will help him to push up his overall sales.*Conditions apply & for certain products it is 30 days and certain products 7 days
11.  Income works out on Cumulative Business Volume (BV) & Point Value (PV). Each & Every Purchase/Sale , of Independent Distributer (Personal & Team), will attract Income in different ways.  Point Value Based  BusinessVolume Based Growth Income on Weekly Repurchase Income on Closing Monthly Closing
12. Direct Sellers Benefits Retail Profit Retail Income (BV based) on Monthly cut-off a) Level income (1+15) b) Roll-up income c) Rank income d) super rank income e) Royalty bonus Growth Income (PV based) on Weekly cut-off Monthly Performance Bonus *All the Incomes are subject to the fulfilment of the plan eligibility, which defined by the company from time to time.
13. Traditional Retailing demand the Survival of the Meanest ? COMPANIES MALLSYOU ARE OUT YOU ARE OUTOF BUSINESS OF BUSINESS BIGGER SHOPS SMALL SHOPS
14. A organized retailing is just theReverse, i.e. unlimited opportunityVacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
15. Small Occupations gives a Mythical Sense of Security• Completed Education• Got a Job & worked really hard to prove myself• Got promotion / Jumped Jobs• Got Married• Worked Overtime / Got Promotion / Jumped Jobs• Bought first car• Wife starts working / You Got Promotion• First Child is born /• Wife stops working• You work harder / Use up savings• Buy house / Pay for Children’s Education etc.• Use up Savings / Get Promotion
16. Why should I do business? Or be a ENTREPREUR To Leverage Time To Fulfil my dreams To have better Security
17. How does a business leverage time?  By building a network  Metcalfe’s Law of Networking »E = (N)2  Time Compounding Examples :-  McDonalds – Network of Fast Food Joints  Ford – Network of Car Dealerships  Reliance Phone – Network of Phone Dealers  NIIT – Network of Computer Training Institutes
18. Isn’t Traditional Business Risky?• Land / Labour / Capital / Risk / Expertise.• Lots of money basically.• Opportunity and Timing is important• Management Capability is essential• People skills, Visionary Insight etc., all required. Risk is for free
19. Food for your thought What is Direct Selling or Organized Retail Marketing Why Direct Selling or Organized Retail Marketing Direct Selling or Organized Retail Marketing-International Scenario Direct Selling or Organized Retail Marketing-Indian Scenario
20. DIRECT SELLING INDUSTRYOrganized Retail Marketing The Emerging Business of Emerging INDIA
21. THE ANSWER IS DIRECT SELLING TT – TRADE WITH TECHNOLOGY• Home based business with No Employees• No Boss, No Fixed working hours, No Fixed Work place• High Income potential• Tax advantages• Advantages of Team work• Passive/Residual income
22. What is Direct Selling / Marketing means to you CHANNEL PROFITS TO YOU “Movement of aNETWORK MARKETING TRADITIONAL MARKETING 30-60% OF COST IS EATEN UP product or service BY THE MIDDLEMAN From the MANUFACTURING NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR manufacturer to• BYPASS THE MIDDLEMAN C & F AGENT the ultimate• RECEIVE A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF SUPER STOCKIST consumer through THE PROFITS STOCKIST a network of RETAILER Advertising consumers.” CUSTOMER BYPASS THE MIDDLEMAN
23. ABOUT DIRECT SELLINGDirect Selling is the sale of a consumer product or service, person toperson, away from a fixed retail location, marketed throughIndependent Sales representatives who are sometimes also referred toas Independent Distributor, Associates, Business Owners or othertitles. Today, the Direct Selling Industry spans the globe, Practiced inmore the 100 countries and growing. More than 53 million peopleparticipate worldwide resulting in $100+ billion in annual revenue.Entrepreneurs such as Warren Buffet and companies like Virgin, SaraLee and Time Warner are buying network marketing/direct sellingcompanies. According to Buffet, "dollar for dollar, its the bestinvestment Ive ever made." Fortune Magazine called theindustry, "the best kept secret in the business world."
24. WHAT THE WORLDLEADERS ARESAYING ABOUTDIRECT SELLING
25. “The Best Investment I ever made…”Warren owns 51 Businesses today, 3 of which arenetwork marketing companies - Billionaire Investor and the Warren Buffet Richest person in the World! “Your industry promotes core values all around the globe and gives people the chance to make the most of their lives and, to me that is the heart of the American dream” Bill Clinton – Former US President
26. "If you really want to learn how to be rich, you must begin to know and understand the power found in networks. The Richest People in the world Build Networks."Robert Kiyosaki – Best Selling Author of RichDad Poor Dad and many other internationally acclaimed titles“If I lost everything and had to startagain, I would find myself a greatnetwork marketing company and get towork!” Donald Trump – Globally renowned property mogul and a multi billionaire
27. “The Best kept secret in the Business world... Network Marketing!” FORTUNE is a Global Business Magazine published by Time Inc.s Money Group“From 2006 to 2016, there will be10 Million new Millionaires in theU.S. alone, more than double thelast decade...many will be fromthe Direct Selling Industry!” Paul Zane Pilzer is a world-renowned economist, and the author of eight best-selling books and dozens of scholarly publications
28. DIRECT SELLING International Scenario Started in 1941 in USA and has evolved into an industry world over. Network Marketing is well entrenched in over 125 countries. Many NM companies exhibit rapid growth in Annual Turnover [20% to 300%]. Network Marketing is $100 Billion Industry Worldwide. 5000 Active Network Marketing companies in 1995. The number expected to touch 30000 in 2010.
29. DIRECT SELLING WORLD OVER
30. DIRECT SELLING in India Started in 1996. Approved by Indian Parliament in 2002 & Supreme Court in Feb 03 Already successful practiced in 120+ developed countries Part of academic syllabus of more than 150 universities in India
31. Bid Retail Movement In India As per Hindustan Times Aug 13,2008 Organized Retail Business in India  2007-08 : 15,000 Cr  2019-20 : 16,00,000 Cr Share of Network Marketing  2007-08 : 1% ( 150 Cr )  2019 -20 : 25% (4 Lac Cr)
32.  More than 1000 companies are claiming their operation in India But very few are following the instructions of Govt. of Kerala It is very difficult to identity a True Direct Selling network marketing company, from fraudulent companies
33.  First Indian Network Marketing Company in its 12th successful year of operation. Established on 24 th August, 2001
34. •Leading Iron & Sheet Metal Suppliers in SouthIndia based at Chennai.•Many years successful operations inMetal, Trading, Constructions & finance.•Supplier of Steel Sheets to many companies.•The first Company to produce Steel Utensils
35. MAKING ITS TALL PRESENCECORPORATE OFFICE, CHENNAI
36. Vision, Mission & Values Successful Marketing Leaders and Gurus, who have achieved phenomenal success in the field, with rich experience of many years, have been instrumental in making this business opportunity a reality. These leaders have already helped millions of families in and around India, to realize their dreams. The sheer grit and determination of these leaders, to make the world a better place to live in, is the driving force behind the venture.Vision: To provide basic system knowledge to one and all. To market “Quality products” and services at competitive prices. To provide lasting “Self Employment” opportunities. To create more and more employment opportunities. To create Brand awareness across India. To develop Income opportunities that improves economic status of India.Mission: To motivate everyone to realize and recognize their inner potential and turn in to an asset for personal growth and overall success. To develop and provide high quality products distributed internationally through direct selling, creating a rewarding financial opportunity for our independent distributors, associates, and employees.Motto: “Grow With Us”Core Ethics: Besides dealing with the principles of honesty and integrity, we adhere to the International code of direct selling, updated by the commission on marketing and advertising of International Chamber of Commerce.
37. Why Direct Selling with RMP?1. Free Business Opportunity Plan: To startup with RMP Direct Selling business there are no upfront investment or inventory requirements. With every purchase of RMP Product you get an opportunity to be a part of our business plan, which is free and optional.2. 2. Simple Compensation/Payout Plan: You need not have previous highly qualified sales experience to be successful with RMP. The RMP Business plan is easy to understand and explain. Just a willingness to learn things and a passion to help others improve their lives is enough to build a successful network of Independent Distributors.3. Free Back Office/Business centre: RMP offers you the free back office or what we call Business centre, to manage and monitor your business round the clock. Your back office offers you the real time view of sales in your organization along with various reports and business tools.4. Worldwide Credibility: A member of various prestigious organizations like Ficci, Assocham and ICC, RMP is a solid Direct Selling Company that has attracted people of all genders and education levels across the globe.5. Experience: Founded in 2001, RMP has years of experience in perfecting not only products that set the standard in the industry, but also a duplicable home-based business model that is stable in a good economic climate or bad. Under the direction of RMP’s solid and experienced management team, the company is positioned for a future of continued growth and success.
38. Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Narendera Modi gaveus a letter ofappreciationfor our good work.
39. ISO 9001:2008 Certification for the Quality of standards and procedures
40. The one & only Indian Co. in the industry which is an associate member of FICCI(Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry )
41. The only company in this industry in Asia which is member of World Trade Centre (USA)
42. One Indian NetworkMarketing Co. to GetLLC License inDubai
43. Company to whom More than 1.25 Crorefamilies have already given their Faith & Trust
44. Has already created many Crorepatis, 1000’s ofLakhpatis, Foreign trip & Car Achievers
45. Organized Mega international events Malaysia Thailand Singapore & Indonesia Malaysia & South Africa, Europe, etc.
46. Our Major Channel Partners And more…
47. How to become a Direct seller A Person can buy product either by choosing as a consumer or as an Independent Distributor upon completion of the signup details (Consists of name, contact details, identity proof details, etc., and confirmation/acceptance point of Terms and condition, code of conduct, etc,) page. Upon completion of signup details the Applicant/Vistor , will be allotted a signup id by the company, through which he may login with the password created by him at the time of signup and start purchasing the product.
48. How to become a Direct seller Once you complete the formalities then you can select any products of your choice, exactly like you buy products from other shops. There is no compulsion at all of which products you have to purchase. It is once choice. Once you opt to become a Independent distributor you can have your own business centre.
49. How do I select the products? There is a chart on which you have the products and some values which will help you to purchase. Product Name, Details, MRP, RSP, PV, BV What do these value mean to you? MRP = Maximum Retail Price RSP = RMP Selling Price PV = Point Value BV = Business Volume COV= Cumulative Organizational Value
50. Magno Drink On & On Juice Energex Morning Walker Pair Watch Nano Card Gas SafeSolar Lamp Microwave Owen Double Burner Police Freedom Watch Suit Length J Hampstead Length Siyaram’s Suiting Ozone Water Foce Saphire HP Compaq Vaccum Cleaner Nano Bracelet Purifier Fitness Massager Combo Pack Watch Laptop Swarna Mudra Green City Peter England Coupons Thyrocare Vouchers Bladeless Fan Nutrisure (Urja & Shakti)
51. Claret Body Bar Claret Hair Oil Claret Hair Bath Claret Hand Wash Claret Body Dust Claret Tooth Paste Snow White Salsa Gold Neem Aloe Vera Soft Touch Gold Sun Balm Natures Charismatic For ManGold Bleach Moisturizing Lotion Face Wash Sunscreen Lotion Shampoo Hair Remover Lacto Tan Clear Lacto Tan Clear - Fairness Soap Neem Aloe Vera Purifying Bar Diamond Facial Kit Remedy For Sun Tan Removal
56. Products MRP ,RSP, P.V , B.VSL No Product MRP RSP P.V B.V THRYOCARE (THREE VOUCHER) 6990 6990 50 540 49 POLICE FREEDOM WATCH 8990 8790 40 491 50 51 SWARNA MUDRA 12000 12000 50 116 52 FITNESS MASSAGER 20700 18630 48 1958 53 HP COMPAQ LAPTOP 24992 23509 13 30 54 RMP GREENCITY 68000 68000 50 1846 *Terms and Conditions- MRP at ex-godown/showroom of respective franchise/retail outlets.- Courier/Handling shall be charged extra for door delivery of the products.- Products are sold with manufactures warranty wherever applicable.- Goods once sold, can be exchanged/returned subject to refund/exchange policy of the company only.- Products sold subject to availability.- Image shown in the site may differ from actual. No claim shall be entertained on that account.- Post sales service of products may be availed at the respective service centers offered by the manufacturer of the products. for more information visit us at WWW.RMP-INFOTEC.BIZ
57. The various ways of makingincome from RMP businessRetail ProfitPersonal Purchase IncomeLevel IncomeGrowth IncomePerformance BonusRoll up IncomeRank CommissionSuper Rank CommissionRoyalty Income
58. What are the other benefitsRMP Direct seller can get apart from growth income and performance bonus from this PLAN?
59. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 1. Retail Profit - up to 20 % *In the Retail Profit method, the RMP Direct seller iseligible to purchase Products up to 20% discount andeligible to earn Retail Profit (Spot Commission) onselling at MRP to Customers. *all calculations done on BV Value not on MRP
60. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 2. Personal Purchase Benefit - up to 21 % *Any Direct seller making higher personal purchase, he will paidentire 21% BV commission, on the purchases made above 3times ofhis/her Minimum Purchasing level as per his rank qualification Example if a Direct sellers Minimum Eligibility Purchase is Rs 500 Suppose I purchase for a sum of Rs 5000 For Level Income Calculation, Only 3 Times of Personal Purchase as per my eligibility criteria i.e. 1500 alone will be accounted for Level Commission.Rest 5000 - 1500 = 3500/- worth of BV Purchase will be paid asPersonal Purchase Benefit to me. NO OTHER COMPANY IN THE WORLD GIVES THIS TYPE OF COMMISSION Except RMP INFOTEC PRIVATE LIMITED
61. AT THIS POINT YOU CAN START YOUR BUSINESSYou can build a network by bringing in your customer and distributors By starting the same then you are entitled to get Retail or Distribution Income
62. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 3. Level Income- up to 20 % *In the Level Income method, the RMPDistributor is eligible to get LucrativeIncome on the Repurchase of the DirectSeller up to the 16 level depth includingHIM* *Condition apply
64. Benefits from Hybrid plan 4. Growth Income Whilecalculating the growth income we have taken into consideration the PV of two organization in your business . Organization 1 – Termed Org 1 Organization 2 – Termed Org 2 (INCOME Calculated on PV)
65. GROWTH INCOME PLAN This is yet another attractive income from RMP. Growth income is calculated on PV of products selling in 2 organizations of the business and income distributed among direct sellers on weekly basis. One direct seller has to fulfill 3 criteria to qualify for growth income. ◦ Direct seller must purchase products worth 50PV. ◦ Direct seller must sale products worth 50 PV minimum in his both organization. ◦ To qualify for first growth income minimum 150 PV required. Lets understand with illustration -
66. GROWTH INCOME How can you business start? YOU 50 PV Org 1 Org 2 A B 50 PV 50 PV C D 150 PV 49 PVIN THIS SCENARIO YOU TOTAL PV IN BOTH YOUR ORGANIZATION IS 299 PVAND FROM THAT 200 PV FROM ORG 1 AND 99 PV FROM ORG 2 AND YOUQUALIFY TO GET PER WEEK 100 COV. 50 pv +150 pv = 200 pv other side 50pv + 49 pv = 99 pv.. to get commission an equal of 50 pv from each side istaken and you get 100 cov. balance pv 150 pv and 49 pv will be carry forwardto next week from both sides.
67. GROWTH INCOME YOU 50 PV Org 1 A B Org 2 150 PV 50 PV C D E F 250 PV 10 PV 50 PV 50 PVIN THIS SCENARIO YOU TOTAL PV IN BOTH YOURORGANIZATION IS 560 PV i.e. 410 PV FROM ORG 1 AND 150PV FROM ORG 2 AND YOU QUALIFY TO GET PER WEEK 300COV. So from one organization having balance of 260 pv willbe carry forward to next week
68. What does these illustration show? These illustration prove that your business is not of joining people into the business but the profits are derived on the turnover of your business Each of your organization should yield good turnover to produce results If people join and do nothing about their business then no profit, people should be helped to do purchase and sell of goods to have a turnover like in any other marketing business in India.
69. *SOME MORE POSSIBLE EXAMPLES TO UNDERSTANDGROWTH INCOME
70. Assuming 50 PV = 1 SaleNote:- 1 PV = 1 COV = Rs.10 (INR) (Rs. 1000/-) YOU 50 PV 100 COV Org 1 Org 2 A B 50 PV 50 PV C 50 PV Total : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2 - 50 pv Calculate : Org 1 - 50 pv & Org 2 - 50 pv Carry Forward : Org 1 - 50 pv & Org 2- 0 pv
71. IF JOINING WEEK – 20 PV YOU 20 PV NO COVOrg 1 Org 2 A B 50 PV 50 PV C Total : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2 - 50 pv 50 PV Carry Forward : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2- 50 pv Note: Both Side Carry Forward from login week to next 4 week [login week plus 4 week (35 DAYS)]. But No COV .
72. JOIN WEEK – 20 PVPLUS NEXT 4 WEEK – 30 PV (Rs. 1000/-) YOU 50 PV 100 COV Org 1 Org 2 A B 50 PV 50 PV C 50 PV Total : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2 - 50 pv Calculate : Org 1 - 50 pv & Org 2 - 50 pv Carry Forward : Org 1 - 50 pv & Org 2- 0 pv
73. JOIN WEEK – 20 PVPLUS NEXT 4 WEEK – 0 PV YOU 20 PV NO COVOrg 1 Org 2 A B 50 PV 50 PV C Total : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2 - 50 pv 50 PV Carry Forward : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2- 0 pv Note: Weak Side Wash Out If Dist. Not able to complete 50 PV in Next 4 Week from Login week.
74. Org 1 Org 2 YOU 50 PV NO COV A B 40 PV 50 PV C D E F 50 PV 40 PV 20 PV 50 PV Total : Org 1 - 240 pv & Org 2 - 220 pv G Carry Forward : Org 1 - 240 pv & Org 2 - 220 pv H100 PV Note: Both Side Carry Forward But No COV Because 100 PV Immediate Dist. (Org 1 or Org 2) Not Completed 50 PV Each. Solution : 1 ) A should Complete his 50 PV, OR 2) You should sponsor new distributor on left side with 50 pv. OR 3) Change the Referral after taking permission from A
75. Org 1 Org 2 YOU 50 PV 400 COV A B 50 PV 50 PV C D E F 50 PV 40 PV 20 PV 50 PV G Total : Org 1 - 240 pv & Org 2 - 220 pv H100 PV 100 PV Calculate : Org 1 - 200 pv & Org 2 - 200 pv Carry Forward : Org 1 - 40 pv & Org 2 - 20 pv Note: Both Side Carry Forward
76. Org 1 Org 2 YOU 50 PV 1000 COV TOTAL TOTAL 600 PV 500 PV Total : Org 1 - 600 pv & Org 2 - 500 pv Calculate : Org 1 - 500 pv & Org 2 - 500 pv Carry Forward : Org 1 - 100 pv & Org 2 - 0 pv
77. Org 1 Org 2 YOU 50 PV 2500 COV TOTAL TOTAL 1850 PV 1250 PV Total : Org 1 - 1850 pv & Org 2 - 1250 pv Calculate : Org 1 - 1250 pv & Org 2 - 1250 pv Carry Forward : Org 1 - 600 pv & Org 2 - 0 pv
78. Org 1 Org 2 YOU 50 PV 7500 COV TOTAL TOTAL 3840 PV 3780 PV Total : Org 1 - 3840 pv & Org 2 - 3780 pv Calculate : Org 1 - 3750 pv & Org 2 - 3750 pv Carry Forward : Org 1 - 90 pv & Org 2 - 30 pv Note: Both Side Carry Forward
79. Org 1 Org 2 YOU 50 PV 14000 COV TOTAL TOTAL 7000 PV 7000 PVTotal : Org 1 - 7000 pv & Org 2 - 7000 pv
80. 13,000/-(Rs.1,30,000/-)‘IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN’
82. BenefitsIn one week if there is 6500 pv in Org 1 and 6500 pv on other Org 2 then you gives a gross of CUMMULATIVE ORGANIZATION VALUVE (COV) The maximum cov of 13000/- per weekThe growth income will be calculated in INR (Rs.)
83. Benefits from Hybrid plan 5. Performance Bonus YOUOrg 1 Executive 50 PV Org 2 TOTAL TOTAL 10,000 PV 10,000 PV
84. 5. Performance Bonus• Performance bonus is calculated on the overall performance of every individual rank holder. It is distributed on monthly basis. Sr. Rank Projected Monthly Bonus (Approx) 01 Executive 3000 INR 02 Silver 5000 INR 03. Pearl 7000 INR 04. Emerald 9000 INR 05. Gold 15000 INR 06. Platinum 20000 INR 07. Diamond 25000 INR 08. Blue Diamond 30000 INR 09. Royal Diamond 35000 INR 10. Crown Diamond 50000 INR
85. 5000 PV A B 5000 PVC 2500 PV 2500 PV D C E D 2500 PV 2500 PV F
86. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 6. Rollup Income- Reach Beyond 16 LevelThis is yet another rewarding bonus. When a direct sellerbuys a product, the level income will be credited to theactive 16 level uplines. BY THIS, WITHIN 16 LEVEL DEPTH, IFANY NON-ACTIVE (i.e. Who did not fulfill the eligibilityconditions) downline exist, then the n on-active directseller‘s active downline will be consider as the particularlevel member. i.e. The non active down-line’s level will rollout to the first eligible down-line direct seller enabling topdirect sellers to get income from the further deep levelsbeyond 16 levels.
87. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 7. Rank Income- 1.5 % to 15 %Starting from Executive to the Crown Diamond, the qualification rankDirect sellers are eligible to get the difference of percentage (gapcommission) between their level and the down-line level. QUALIFICATION PERCENTAGE (%) ON B.V EXECUTIVE DISTRIBUTOR 1.5% SILVER EXECUTIVE 3.0% PEARL EXECUTIVE 4.5% EMERALD EXECUTIVE 6.0% GOLD EXECUTIVE 7.5% PLATINUM EXECUTIVE 9.0% DIAMOND 10.5% BLUE DIAMOND 12.0% ROYAL DIAMOND 13.5% CROWN DIAMOND 15% *all calculations done on BV Value not on MRP
88. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 8. Super Rank Income- (Plus Commission)IF any Rank holder has got same Rank Direct Seller below him, Then PlusCommission will help him in getting commission from two level of the same RankDirect Seller in his down-line. QUALIFICATION PERCENTAGE (%) ON B.V EXECUTIVE DISTRIBUTOR 0.25%+0.25% -2ACTIVE LEVELS SILVER EXECUTIVE 0.25%+0.25% -2ACTIVE LEVELS PEARL EXECUTIVE 0.25%+0.25% -2ACTIVE LEVELS EMERALD EXECUTIVE 0.25%+0.25% -2ACTIVE LEVELS GOLD EXECUTIVE 0.375%+0.375% -2ACTIVE LEVELS PLATINUM EXECUTIVE 0.375%+0.375% -2ACTIVE LEVELS DIAMOND 0.5%+0.5% -2ACTIVE LEVELS BLUE DIAMOND 0.5%+0.5% -2ACTIVE LEVELS ROYAL DIAMOND 0.5%+0.5% -2ACTIVE LEVELS CROWN DIAMOND 0.2% EACH UPTO 10 LEVEL OF SAME RANK
89. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 8. Super Rank Income- (Plus Commission)IF any Rank holder has got same Rank Direct Seller below him, Then PlusCommission will help him in getting commission from two level of the same RankDirect Seller in his down-line. Silver Distributor 0.25 % Silver Distributor Executive DistributorSilver Distributor 0.25 % Executive Distributor Silver Distributor 0.25 % *all calculations done on BV Value not on MRP
90. Benefits from Hybrid plan through Retail Selling 9. Royalty Income Royalty Bonus:- 3% of the global purchase business value will be reserved for Royalty Bonus. Royalty Bonus shall be distributed among Diamond, Blue Diamond , Royal Diamond and Crown Diamond Distributers.3% of the total reserve in the Royalty Bonus account for the periodwill be divided into Diamond Pool, Blue Diamond Pool, Royal DiamondPool and Crown Diamond Pool. The pool amount will be equallydistributed among all eligible qualified distributors. Example - Diamond Executive X Blue Diamond Executive 2X Royal Diamond Executive 3X Crown Diamond Executive 4X
91. PROMOTION YOU WILL GET AS YOU WORK IN COMPANYTOTAL COV RANK 10,000/- COV EXECUTIVE 25,000/- COV SILVER EXECUTIVE 50,000/- COV PEARL EXECUTIVE 1,00,000/- COV EMERALD EXECUTIVE 2,50,000/- COV GOLD EXECUTIVE 5,00,000/- COV PLATINUM EXECUTIVE10,00,000/- COV DIAMOND EXECUTIVE20,00,000/- COV BLUE DIAMOND EXECUTIVE30,00,000/- COV ROYAL DIAMOND EXECUTIVE50,00,000/- COV CROWN DIAMOND EXECUTIVE
92. Direct Selling with RMP The advantage of this business is that there is no investment involved and all you need to do is purchase and refer products to others. The myth of leaving a shop, staff and many other things which is applicable in a traditional business is not there. Your business runs because of a network of people who work for themselves and you have to help them work in selling more products.
93. Direct Selling with RMP Free and Optional Business Opportunity: Become a customer today and get in tobusiness opportunity as and when you feel it’s time to get converted, as it is opento all at any time, which by confirming just by a click away from your Businesscentre login.Make a difference: Like working with people? Help improve the quality of people’slives.Be part of a team: Work together toward a common vision and a common goal.Meet new, lifelong friends.Be your own boss: Flexible and self-directed workweek. You set your hours. Youcontrol your success.Work at home: No commute or rush hour traffic. Live and work wherever youwant; your business moves with you. Spend more time with your family.Great income potential: You are paid what youre worth. You decide how much youwant to earn and accordingly invest your time with true efforts.
94. Direct Selling with RMPFirst start income: Earnings can come your first week with a realistic opportunityto earn an above-average income every week.Lasting income: You can build a successful income-generating business that canlast a lifetime, when you put in your true efforts and be active.Available for everyone: No previous experience necessary. Training is provided,allowing you to earn as you learn, regardless of age (but should be 18years &above), sex, background, or education.Low start-up costs: No registration/admission fees, franchise fees or royalties.Only minimal overheads and no need to rent an office or buy expensiveequipment.No employees: No employee-related hassles or paperwork. You choose who youwant to work with.Freedom: Your life is on your schedule and based on your priorities. Work whenand how much you want, part time or full time.
95. Basic PrinciplesEvery Distributor as the owner of their RMP IndependentDistributorship agrees to conduct RMP business according to thelaid down Basic Principles of Code of Conduct• Work towards a TEAM – Together Everyone Achieve More.• Treat everyone equally with courtesy• Respect the Code of Conduct and abide by the same• Be Truthful and honest• Keep the standards of RMP always high and maintain their ownidentity• Always follow TRUST, EMPATHY and EFFICIENCY
96. How to qualify for Retail Income RANK QUALIFICATION FOR EVERY MONTH Rank Monthly PurchaseIndependent Distributor 500.00/-Executive 500.00/-Silver Executive 500.00/-Pearl Executive 500.00/-Emerald Executive 1,000.00/-Gold Executive 1,000.00/-Platinum Executive 2,500.00/-Diamond Executive 5,000.00/-Blue Diamond Executive 5,000.00/-Royal Diamond Executive 5,000.00/-Crown Diamond Executive 5,000.00/-
97. WEEKLY FMP DEDUCTIONGrowth Income Slab Percentage1,000 To 10,000 8.00%10,001 To 25,000 6.00%25,001 To 50,000 4.00%50,001 To 1,30,000 2.50%
98. RMP DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM Factory C&F Franchisee Pick-up RMP Centre Unlimited
99. Pick-up Centre
101. INSIDE MALLS
103. Start up Today,Change Your Life & Grow With Us