1. Hospitality Presentation<br />Converged Network for Voice, Data, Video, Surveillance, In Room Automation <br />On <br />State of the Art Technology-<br />‘Fiber To The Room’<br />
2. What Today’s Guest needs<br />Today’s Guest Needs <br />Bed<br />Bath<br />Breakfast<br />Broadband (The evolving forth ‘B’)<br />Today’s Guest Is Extremely Bandwidth Hungry – Guest is looking for a unified communication system with voice, video and data all in single gadgets so that he can fulfill his business and personal needs for connectivity with his family, friends and social network all the time using internet based applications like face book, twitter, linked in and other social website.<br />Video is becoming another strong media and with 3G video calls and video conferencing solutions has become necessity which needs broadband internet bandwidth .<br />
3. What Today’s Hotels need<br />Hotels are striving hard to create WOW factor , win guest loyalty, make employees more productive and secure their assets, guest and work force.<br />Today’s Hotels need-<br /><ul><li>Strong Robust IT and Telecom Infrastructure
4. without any band width restriction
5. Easy to manage
6. Scalable for future needs of guest technology, in room entertainment and supports hotel operational needs. </li></ul>All the above can be fulfilled only provided hotel provides high burst internet bandwidth to support guest wired and wi-fi requirement. <br />All the above can be achieved using our state of the art technology for which we are proud to be the innovator. <br />
7. What We Offer<br />Converged Hospitality II Services<br />
8. FTTR - FIBER-TO-THE-ROOM<br />Only one Optical Fiber Cable will reach to the room instead of all conventional copper cables for services such as <br /><ul><li> CAT5 = 1 nos for Telephone,
9. CAT6 = 2 nos Broadband Internet and IPTV,
10. RG6 = 1 nos for Cable TV. </li></ul>To deliver new bandwidth consuming services such as IPTV, Video On Demand, IP Surveillance and many more including above services. <br />One Single Fiber Cable, which is an unlimited capacity carrier, is required to deploy above services.<br />
11. WHAT CAN BE OFFERED TO CUSTOMER<br /><ul><li>I.P. Telephony – 2 in Guest Room and 1 in Bathroom
12. Data Fast Ethernet – 1 in Guest Room
13. Wireless – Wi-Fi in entire Guest Room
14. CATV (Analog/Digital) – 1 or more in Guest Room
15. IP-TV – 1 or more in Guest Room
16. IP-Surveillance – In Public Areas
17. And Many More Value Added Services</li></li></ul><li>WHAT CAN BE OFFERED TO CUSTOMER<br />WI -FI<br />ONU<br />CAT 6 Cable FOR TELEPHONE 1<br />FOC FROM LV ROOM<br />COXIAL CABLE FOR ANALOG (RF) TV<br />CAT 6 Cable FOR TELEPHONE 2<br />CAT 6 CABLE FOR IPTV<br />HDMI CABLE<br />IP STB<br />CAT 6 Cable FOR INTERNET<br />
19. Complete Scheme<br />C BAND DISH ANTENNA<br />OPTICAL NETWORK UNIT IN EACH ROOM<br />OPTICAL FIBER GIGABIT DISTRIBUTION <br />SWITCHES AT EACH FLOOR<br />FOC CABLE<br />UTP CABLE<br />DVBC<br />DVBC HEADEND<br />INTERNET LEASED LINE<br />INTERNET BILLING SERVER<br />INTERNET<br />ROUTER<br />FIRE WALL<br />IP TELEPHONY<br />PBX with IPLC<br />Fiber Optic Cables<br />OPTICAL FIBER GIGABIT CORE SWITCH<br />L3 GIGABIT ETHERNET CORE SWITCH<br />
20. WHY FTTR<br /><ul><li>Scalability - Infrastructure capable of delivering present and future requirements without rebuilding / renovation.
21. Green Technology - One Conduit, One cable - Saves Space
22. Minimize Copper usage (20 Km Fiber Vs. 120 Km Copper)
23. No Heat Emission in Fiber Optic
24. Super High Speed Transmission
25. BROADBAND - Unlimited Bandwidth and Easy Upgrade
26. High Security - Unlike copper cables radiate signals, Fiber is impossible to wiretap.
27. High Reliability - Unlike copper cable, Fiber cable is truly anti-electromagnetic interference
28. Long Life Cycle of Fiber Cable - Data transmission quality stays same in more than 40 years life cycle comparing to Cat 5 copper cables for average 5 years only with poor transmission quality
29. Low Cost</li></li></ul><li>IPTV<br />
30. A fascinating world of in room entertainment<br />Hotel IPTV is an in Room Entertainment digital system providing high-speed Internet, video advertising, true digital Video on Demand, digital channels broadcast and so much more.<br />Hotel IPTV is a promotional tool for your hotel, the facilities and services offered in your property, as well as other hotels of the same chain. <br />Hotel IPTV offers unmatched opportunities to grow net profits and increase guest loyalty by transforming the guestroom TV set into a profitable asset<br />
31. Hotel IPTV Installation Diagram<br />Hotel’s Data Network<br />Internet<br />Hotel IPTV in <br />Room Set-Top Box<br />Data / Voice / Video<br />Hotel’s Head End Equipment<br />Hotel’s Router / Firewall<br />DVB Server<br />Hotel’s Core Switch<br />Hotel IPTV in <br />Room Set-Top Box<br />Application Server<br />Hotel’s Front Office<br />Encryption Server<br />Hotel’s Patch Panels<br />Streaming Server (VOD)<br />
32. The Core Components (Modules)<br />DVB (Digital Video Broadcast)<br />Satellite, Cable, Terrestrial<br /><ul><li>nPVR
33. Time shifting</li></ul>Messaging<br />Wake up call<br />Parental control<br />Internet TV<br />Games<br />Chat<br />Hotel Guide<br />Hotel chain presentation<br />Advertisement<br />City sightseeing<br />Laptop connectivity<br />RSS feeds<br />Email on TV<br />MS Windows applications<br />Hotel IPTV<br />Basic <br />Configuration<br />Hotel IPTV<br />Digital<br />Signage<br />Hotel IPTV<br />Digital<br />Signage<br />For providing signage to <br />property facilities<br />Video and Audio content are <br />Stored for later on demand or<br /> carrousel style view. <br /><ul><li>On Demand Video
35. House Keeping Status</li></ul>Hotel IPTV<br />Room<br />Manager<br />For providing conference<br /> events to guests in <br />room TV sets<br /><ul><li>Integration to the (PMS)
36. View bill
37. Express check out
38. Integration to the (POS)
39. Hotel facilities reservation</li></ul>Hotel IPTV<br />Content<br />Hotel IPTV<br />Administrator<br />Hotel IPTV<br />Conference<br />Manager<br />Hotel IPTV<br />Content<br /> Manager<br />5-7 Years Support and <br />Maintenance Contract<br />For securing the encryption<br />of the content stream from the <br />Head end to in room equipment<br />
40. Hotel IPTV (Unique Experience) <br />Custom made User Interface for your hotel only!<br />Tailored to meet the customer’s requirements <br />Multilingual Interface<br />Support for unlimited languages<br />Audio and Video background<br />High quality graphics <br />User Friendliness <br />Easy Navigation<br />Support for room grouping <br />Content update utility (menus, prices, opening hours)<br />
41. Why choose Hotel IPTV !!<br />Highly Flexible<br /><ul><li>Absolute security of data interchange for maximum privacy of your guests and ultimate protection of content.
42. Minimized nuisance to the operation of the hotel during the roll-out of the system. In fact only 10 minutes are required per room!!!
43. An ever-increasing range of in-room services for your guests, to cater for their different backgrounds, cultures and habits.
44. Total customization of the user experience interface (UEI) to reflect your hotel’s</li></ul> identity on every click. <br /><ul><li>Open architecture based on standard technologies, allowing easy training and certification of the hotel’s or the hotel chain staff.
45. Intuitive administrative tools for in-house immediate update of hotel promotional information.
46. Continuous remote network status monitoring and reporting to ensure optimum response times and maximum usability of the system.
47. Automated and transparent updates of the solution, along with automated updates of movies and content. </li></li></ul><li>IP PBX (IP Telephony) <br />
49. Features & Advantages<br />Features<br />IP based Next Generation switching platform<br />Supports both soft switching and hardware based switching<br />Ideal solution for Hybrid networks<br />Supports various interfaces<br />Supports a variety of protocols<br />Advantages<br />Seamless integration with IP networks<br />Flexible architecture<br />Efficient and smooth expansion of network capacity<br />Distributed architecture provides more reliability and stability<br />Support of next generation IP features<br />
50. Security Features in IP-PBX<br /><ul><li>Secure access via SSH, SSL
51. Password security and protection (Rules, encryption (MD5), lifetime etc)
52. Controlled access to database
53. VLAN based access
54. Intrusion detection and prevention system
55. Secured communication links – IPsec, SRTP, SNMPv3,
56. Authentication and access control – RADIUS, 802.1x
57. Logging of events</li></li></ul><li>Unified Communication in IP-PBX<br />Services Provided<br /><ul><li>Voice mail service
68. About Yash SiQure<br />Yash SiQure is a forward thinking company with back ground in IT and Telecom, providing following solutions:<br /><ul><li>Fiber Optic Deployments
69. Complete Data, Voice
70. Complete IPTV, DVBC, Digital Signage
71. IP Surveillance
72. IP Based Home Automation
73. Energy Saving</li></ul>To Hospitality, Real Estate and Telecom Segment. <br />
74. Key Members<br /><ul><li>Mr. Arun Kumar Singh, Director Technology, B.E. Computer Science – 1988. He has extensive experience in the field of Fiber Optic Deployments in India and abroad.
75. Mr. Gaurav Gupta, Director Business Development, B. Tech. Electronics & Communication from -1993. He has extensive experience in Electronics Manufacturing, IPTV and DVBC Deployments.
76. Mr. J. K. Mansharamani, CFO, Chartered Accountant has in depth knowledge of finance and accounts to the company and managing large financial closures.
77. Mr. Harish Chandra, CEO Hospitality Solution, PG in Hotel Management. He has more than 17 years experience setting up Hotel IT infrastructure as well as working with major Hospitality IT vendors.</li></li></ul><li>YSTI Profile <br /><ul><li>Manufacturing - Fiber Triple Play Products
78. Manufacturing - IP Telephony (IP Phones)
79. Deployments (FTTx and Copper)
80. IP Based Surveillance Systems
81. IPTV / DVBC / Digital Signage Systems
82. Green Guest Room
83. Project Consultancy (Telecom Networks)</li></li></ul><li>Fiber Triple Play Products<br /><ul><li>Triple Play Home Gateway – An Optical Network Unit (ONU) for AON (GEPON) Networks – Indigenously designed and developed. This device takes single Optic Fiber Input and delivers 4 10/100 Mbps FE Ports, 2 POTS, 1 Wi-Fi and RF (CATV) Outputs.
84. Optical Network Unit (ONU) for GPON networks. Indigenously designed and developed. This device takes single Optic Fiber Input and delivers 4 10/100 Mbps FE Ports, 2 POTS and RF (CATV) Outputs.
85. IP Phones - Indigenously designed and developed. </li></li></ul><li>Deployments<br /><ul><li>FTTH – Fiber To The Home deployments in real estate segment in green fields.
86. FTTB – Fiber To The Building deployments in real estate segment in brown fields.
87. FTTR – Fiber To The Room deployments in Hospitality Segment.
88. FTTC – Fiber To The Curb deployments in large commercial office establishments.
89. Outdoor Networks – Inter City and Intra City Networks deployed by TELCO’s.
90. LAN Networks on Copper
91. RF CATV Networks</li></li></ul><li>Online IP Surveillance<br />We are running our own online video surveillance server in India to monitor live view for SME’s units. <br />Our products are also used by surveillance giants like Honeywell etc.<br /><ul><li>Video Servers,
92. IP Cameras,
93. IP Encoders / Decoders,
94. Network Video Recorder,
95. Mobile NVR
96. Low Cost Video Conferencing Solutions</li></li></ul><li>Online IP Surveillance<br />We are going to launch 3G based online video surveillance for moving vehicles such as <br />Call Centre Cabs<br />Cash Vans<br />School Buses<br />Oil Tankers<br />Public Transport<br />Private Cabs<br />
97. IPTV/DVBC/Digital Signage Systems<br />We are pioneers in the field of Internet Protocol TV in India and changed the paradigm for In room entertainment from conventional analog to high definition IPTV system. Our offering in this segments :<br /><ul><li>IPTV Headend (Tandberg/Ericson)