Unleash the Power of Your Network with One Platform Kit (onePK) Webinar
by Get Your Build On... with Software for the Network & Beyond on Feb 14, 2013
- 1,292 views
Cisco’s onePK is an easy-to-use cross platform software development toolkit enabling application developers and network and system administrators to develop new applications or extend existing ...
Cisco’s onePK is an easy-to-use cross platform software development toolkit enabling application developers and network and system administrators to develop new applications or extend existing applications to interact directly with Cisco routing and switching infrastructure to deliver next generation capabilities and solutions.
onePK makes your network more powerful and flexible by:
- Enabling direct, programmatic access to the rich resources of your network
- Providing a consistent interface to all your routers and switches
- Allowing you to tap into packets and flows across the entire network
- Supporting innovative network applications wherever they need to run
- Integrating with your tooling and development environments
By attending this presentation, you will learn how onePK enables you to use and extend the rich functionality inside your network to customize or create your own network features, build new services and/or automate operational tasks. With onePK, personalization and innovation of the network are possible. And the power to innovate is yours.
Who Should Attend
- Enterprise organizations interested in Software Defined Networking and Network Programmability
- Service Providers offering managed services to enterprises
- Network Programmability and Software Defined Networking Trends
- Cisco One Platform Kit (onePK) Overview
- onePK Examples and Use Cases
- Summary and Q&A
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views