1. Travel & Tourism Where do we get the sources of information? Note: before the conduct of this lesson, teacher should have gotten students to collect travel brochures.
2. Tourists and Travel information <ul><li>Tourist brochures </li></ul>
3. Tourist maps
4. <ul><li>Routes & Location </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>Standard guidebook </li></ul>Internet
6. Information found <ul><li>Obtain information about location of the city/ place </li></ul><ul><li>How to move from place to place </li></ul><ul><li>What are the attractions, transportation, restaurants, and lodging available </li></ul>
7. Group Activity : 30 minutes <ul><li>Imagine you work as a tour guide in a local agency </li></ul>1) Decide on 1 particular interest of a tourist. (e.g, shopping, ethnic cultures, sight- seeing, buy electronics products, etc) 2) Plan a 1 day trip based on this interest starting the day as early as 9am to 10pm. Itinerary will include transport, meals & etc assuming tourists are on a free and easy tour)