How to fill out your planner 2013Presentation Transcript
How to Fill Out Your
Assignment Book/ Planner
Keep A Daily Planner
• You need to write in your planner each hour.
• Keep this daily and use it at the end of the day to remind you
of want you need to complete your home work.
• You can use the planner the school gives you or get one of
your own. You can use a notebook but it must be keep in one
• If you forget or misplace your planner you can buy another
one or use a spiral notebook to write your daily/weekly
What do you put in Planner
• You should list your daily assignments by hour in your planner.
1st Hour: Math P. 10 do # 1-30 odd
2nd Hour: Gym/PE
3rd Hour: English Read p. 1 -20 do questions 1-10
4th Hour: Science worksheet 1.1
5th Hour: History p 12 book questions 1-7
• You will need to get your book signed if you have missing
• If you have trouble keeping/filling out your book correctly.
• If requested by parents.