1. Exercice 1CREATE/FIND EXAMPLES FOR EACH TERMS: LOCATION BASED SERVICES BOOKING AGGREGATORS SITE OTAS LAST MOMENT BOOKING APPS BOOKING CHANNELS SEO SEM CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT DIRECT BOOKINGS ARTIGNY GÉRALDINE
2. Location based services (LSB) Location based services are services offered through a mobile phone and take into account the device’s geographical location. LBS typically provide information or entertainment. Because LBS are largely dependent on the mobile user’s location, the primary objective of the service provider’s system is to determine where the user is. There are many techniques to achieve this. LBS applications include:  local news, directions,  points of interest,  directory assistance,  fleet management,  emergency,  asset tracking,  location-sensitive building,  and local advertisement. Example:An LBS, can point a user to the nearest restaurant. In another example, an LBScan send an SMS message advertising a sale at a nearby shopping mall.
3. Booking Aggregators Site A booking aggregator travel Meta-search sites or Aggregators are multiple travel search engines in one place.ExampleA good example is Kayak or Easy Voyage whichcompares offers from different search engines and givethe best deal. Different product line on a singleplatform (Air tickets, Hotels, Car rental). Ex: easyvoyage
4. OTAs An online travel agency (OTA) is specializes in offering planning sources and booking capabilities.Example:Major OTAs include: Expedia, lastminute.com Opodo
5. Last Moment Booking Apps There are several last moment booking applications If you’re looking to book a flight, hotel or any other type of travel in the near future, try starting with these last moment booking apps. these smartphones apps lets you book same-day hotel rooms. Last moment booking apps offer some of the best pricing for last minute hotel deals Example: Hotel tonight
6. Booking Channels
7. SEO SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in search engine. In general , the earlier and more frequently a site appears, in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO can target different type of search: image, local search, video search,…. SEO can be considered as a internet marketin g strategy because it takes into account what people are looking for, by analyzing search terms and keywords used for the research Example: If I put the key words « hotel luxe paris » in Google, The first result I have is : Hotel de luxe le Meurice with on the right hand, a map localisation of the hotel.Thus the SEO strategy is pretty good for this hotel.
8. SEM Le search marketing est une technique de marketing ayant comme support les outils de recherche et comme cible les internautes qui les interrogent. De la sorte, le search marketing a pour particularité de sadresser à des visiteurs qui recherchent: - un service - un produit -une formation. Ainsi le SEM est destiné à augmenter la visibilité dun site dans les pages de résultat des moteurs de recherche. Il comporte deux aspects: le SEA (Search Engine Advertising) aves les liens sponsorisés et le SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) cest à dire les actions de référencement naturel.
9. Customer Engagement The customer Engagement consist in develop and enhance the relationship with the customer online since the first contact. the customer engagement aims to fidelize the client with offers and then increase his loyalty for the brand.
10. Direct Bookings
11. SKYSCANNER Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site, providing instant online comparisons for millions of flights on over a thousand airlines, as well as car hire, hotels, holidays and insurance. Skyscanner’s flexible search options mean the customer can browse prices across a whole month, or even a year, allowing you to get the best deals