This presentation will provide an introduction to the GeoServer project and its abilities to publish data with a mix of well known OGC protocols and other pupolar protocol and data formats, including:
* Setting up vector and raster data from the GeoServer administration control
* Publishing data via WMS, WFS and WCS
* Styling layers using desktop tools, with a carousel of GeoServer mapping abilities
* Tile caching with WMTS
* Moving to data processing with WPS
* Brief introduction to security
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.