2. Data presentation : describing Hengistbury HeadANNOTATED IMAGES
3. Annotated image• What image could you use?• Annotate to show land use / describe the area / link to your key question / link to theory
4. Background research & planning• Use the iPads to do your background research• Find secondary sources to inform your project• Why not investigate the nature reserve / SSSI? Why is H.H. protected? What sea defences are there? How much is spent? Beach hut values? How many tourists? Etc.• Remember to record information in your critical bibliography
5. Webpage Title / Author Point of view / Evaluation (is it information reliable, biased? given )
6. Hengistbury Head
7. The data you will collect includes:• Beach profiling• Groyne measurements 1. Try to link each• Pebble analysis technique to a key question• Photos 2. Suggest how you will present the data• Field sketches (type of graph / map / diagram / etc)• Land use map• Questionaire
8. What does it show? e.g. Beach Which Key question? profiles - Shows the cross- section of the beach - Demonstrates beach shape / depth / width - Could show effects of LSD• Beach profiling• Groyne measurements• Pebble analysis How would you• Photos present the data?• Field sketches - Cross section graph• Land use map - Profile line graph• Questionaire
9. Practise techniques• Beach profile• Questionnaire - what questions could you change / add?