How can you innovate and win in the fast changing world of business services? Inspiring and insightful, over three days, we help your leadership team explore and define their future. For more
How can you innovate and win in the fast changing world of business services? Inspiring and insightful, over three days, we help your leadership team explore and define their future. For more information contact email@example.com
1. futureservicesTMAn accelerated innovation experience for business leadersexploring the big issues,new ideas, and lead practicesshaping the future of service businesses… and how you can win.
2. “FutureServices” is a global insight and innovationproject to develop the next generation of servicebusinesses … From Ashoka to Azuri, Kickstart to Li andFung, Graal Bio to Masdar City … focused oncollaborative entrepreneurship and sustainableinnovation, mobile tech and bio sciences … what is thefuture of services, in general, and for your business?Exploring both physical and digital retail formats, webring new insights and ideas, stimulus and surprisefrom retailers, and related experiences around theworld. Fast and creative, we encourage you toparticipate with peers in your local market, to explorethe possible futures through collaborativedevelopment.Of course, your business can get an advantage byshaping the future of services … understanding it betterthan your competitors, thinking bigger and smarter,and implementing your best ideas better and faster.Futureworld:how services are changing,the visionaries, innovators, and market makersGamechange: new concepts, harnessingtechnology and business models creativelyBetterplace: a new vision for retailing locallyand globally, practical, profitable.Highly interactive, collaborative,innovation workshop forsenior executives.Ideally over 3 days to enable timefor exploration, application, andfuture vision, possible strategiesand innovative thinking.But also available in shorterworkshop formats.
3. Khan Academy. MIT graduate sets outto educate the new world online.Masdar City. Just outside Abu Dhabilies the world’s first sustainable city.Uber. The personal driver behind thewheel of the high tech taxi service.Y-Combinator. Start-up micro-fundingmodel, average $18k investmentQatar. A nation brand built out of thedesert, and the 2022 World Cup.Live Nation. The future of music is notdigital but real experiences.Kickstarter. Crowdfunding your nextbook, movie, game or business idea.Li and Fung. Virtual sourcing network,building any business you want.GraalBio. The Brazilians turning urbanwaste into renewable energySalesforce. World leader in providingelearning for operations to degrees.Azuri Tech. Finally a solution to harnessthe desert sun, and power Africa.Ashoka. Investing and supportingsocial entrepreneurs in 70 countries.
4. .“Futureproof" your business, bringing together your top teamfor three inspiring days. Challenging and provocative,stretching and enlightened …Re-think your direction, re-focus your priorities, re-energiseyour leaders, your strategy and business.1. Futureworld. How has your world changed? What are thenew customer priorities? Who are the new thinkers andinnovators? Where are the best opportunities?2. Gamechange. How can you shape your markets, changethe game? What does it mean for your business directionand structures? How could you work smarter, do more,better?3. Betterplace. Where should you innovate to grow? Howshould you invest your capital, and reduce costs? What arethe imperatives for change, and what difference will itmake?
11. Peter Fisk is a business and brand innovation expert.He is a strategic advisor to business leaders on winning strategies and bolder brands, smarterinnovation and better marketing … making sense of fast-changing markets, learning from the nextgeneration of brands, digital and physical, large and small, west and east, new ideas and practicalsolutions … inspiring and enabling you to innovate and win in the exciting new world of business.He was recently described by Business Strategy Review as “one of the best new business thinkers” andis in demand around the world as a strategic consultant and energising speaker.Peter leads GeniusWorks, a business innovation specialist based in London, and works with seniormanagement worldwide to “see things differently” – to develop and implement more inspiredstrategies for brands, innovation and marketing. FastFuture is a strategy accelerator for leadershipteams, InnoLab is a facilitated innovation process based on deep customer insights and creativethinking, and BrandOptima is a platform to develop better brands and brand portfolios. He also offers abroad range of development workshops, combining new ideas, next practices and effective action.His next book is Gamechangers …about the next generation of businesses - from Alibaba to Zipcars,Ashmei to Zynga - who are transforming markets with bolder brands, smarter innovation and clevermarketing. They play by different rules, embracing the growth of emerging markets and power ofdigital networks, human design and social entrepreneurship, and they win with better results.His previous books include Creative Genius bringing together entrepreneurs and artists, rockstarsand rockets scientists, in "the essential guide to innovation for business leaders". Marketing Geniusexplores the left and right-brain approaches to competitive success (translated into 35 languages!),Customer Genius describes how to build a customer-centric business, Business Genius is aboutinspired leadership and strategy, whilst People Planet Profit explains how to grow, and be good.Peter grew up in the remote farming community of Northumberland, in the North East of England, andafter exploring the world of nuclear physics, joined British Airways at a time when it was embarkingupon becoming “the world’s favourite airline” and managed brands like Concorde.He went on to work with many of the world’s leading companies, helping them to grow moreprofitably by becoming more customer-centric in their structure, operations and leadership. He worksacross sectors, encouraging business leaders to take a customer perspective, and learning fromdifferent types of experiences. His clients include American Express and Aeroflot, Coca Cola andCooperative Bank, GSK and Marks & Spencer, Microsoft and O2, Orange and Pfizer, Philips and RedBull, Shell and Tata Steel, Teliasonera and Turkcell, Vitra and Virgin, Visa and Vodafone.Previously he was CEO of the world’s largest marketing organisation, the Chartered Institute ofMarketing. He led the strategic marketing consulting team of PA Consulting Group, was MD of BrandFinance and partner of The Foundation, before founding his own business, GeniusWorks..Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter: @geniusworksWebsite: www.theGeniusWorks.comProject: www.NextGenerationBrands.com
12. The new breed of market leaders think and act differently. They fusedigital and physical, global and local, ideas and networks. They win bybeing smart, fast and connected – rather than through scale andefficiency. They embrace all the new business tools - from empatheticdesign to disruptive technologies, social media to sustainable innovation –bringing them together for more impact.These are the building blocks for you to come a gamechanger too.• Human … customer-driven, human-centred emotionally-engaging business• Creative … design and innovation, to think bolder , different and better• Networked … built around networks and partnerships of supply and demand• Social … social media and online communities, but local and tribal too• Participative … crowdsourcing, co-creating, collaborating with customers• Responsible … doing better by doing good, socially and environmentally“Gamechangers: Next Generation Brands and BusinessInnovation” … is the next book from Peter Fiskincluding FutureServices in much more detailExplore and collaborate with the work in progress at www.NextGenerationBrands.com
13. Business vision Masterclasses GamechangersInnovation Business summits Think DifferentBrand strategy Customised training New Customer AgendaPropositions Innovative Leaders Einstein PicassoBusiness impact Winning Marketers GenY+SoLoMo=expGFutureInnolabBrandlaboptimafastStrategic consulting Practical development Inspiring keynotesContact Peter Fisk at email@example.com or +44(0)783448383 … new articles, book extracts, videos, and blog at www.theGeniusWorks.comExploring your biggest challenges and opportunities,developing smarter strategies and innovative solutionsfor implementation and profitable growth. Customisedapproaches, built around these proven formats:Fast, intense process helping executiveteams rethink purpose and strategy in afast changing world, and then to refocusand reinvent the business for the future.Recent clients: Cinnamon, VodafoneAccelerated and collaborative threephase process exploring insights,designing concepts and deliveringinnovative solutions for market success.Recent clients: Savola Foods, TurkcellDeveloping or extending your brand for abetter future, based on purpose andrelevance, differentiation and identity,experience and effective delivery.Recent clients: Aeroflot, PhilosophyDeveloping fresh, distinctive valuepropositions for each target audience,building on the brand to engagecustomers and deliver better solutions.Recent clients: TeliaSonera, Visa EuropeExploring your biggest challenges andopportunities, developing smarterstrategies and innovative solutionsimplementation and profitable growth.Recent clients: Microsoft, PinarDeveloping people to think different and act smarter inthe new business world, from summits and seminars, topractical workshops and retreats, the content andexperience is designed around your people:Inspiring, practical and stretching 1-2 dayseminars on future strategy and brands,marketing and innovation applied to yourbusiness issues and sector opportunities.Recent clients: BNP Paribas, SkanskaBringing your people together to rethinkand refocus their priorities and direction.Designing and facilitating the format andcontent to energise, connect and enable.Recent clients: Hershey’s, Time WarnerWorking with you to design betterprogrammes from 40+ modules, based onteam and personal capabilities andpriorities, qualifications and real impact.Recent clients: Coca Cola, EczacibasiFrom 2d to 4d: command and control toconnecting and collaborating, catalysingand creating, amplifying potential todeliver business and market leadership.Recent clients: Coty Beauty, LastminuteCustomer champions, businessinnovators, growth drivers … how todrive and align the business, and delivermore business and market impact.Recent clients: Nestle, Standard LifeAlibaba to Zidisha, Ashmei to ZaoZao, the next generationof brands are shaping markets with new ideas and tools.What does it take to compete, innovate and win in thesenew markets? Example themes for keynote speeches:How to shape your market in your ownvision, not live in the shadow of others.How to innovate from the future back,then win now forward. What is the futureof health, retail, travel and your world?Steve Jobs was a genius and a geek, whodefied the rules of business to create newmarkets, and phenomenal results. Howcan you apply the magic of Apple to yourbusiness, and Steve to your leadership?What do post-crisis, digitally enabled,globally influenced customers reallywant? Connecting insights and trends, toexplore how you can do more for yourcustomers, and outthink the competition.How to combine the analytical precisionand disruptive imagination of your leftand right brain to think bigger, simplifycomplexity, shape the future, innovatesmarter, and make better decisions.Young people, social media, mobilemarketing … connecting digital andphysical worlds, networks and content,viral storytelling and target promotionsto deliver faster, exponential growth.myworld+genius