Room Two Homework Sheet: Term 3 Week 3
Stars on the rise!
• We are very very very busy with our production this week. We are
walking down to the Hall in Kaiwaka on Monday and Wednesday.
Reading may again be disrupted so please read their book box
readers. Homework is as usual.
• We have a variety of creatures in or play. We need some
accessories from home arrive in a named plastic bag tomorrow if
possible. If your child is a bird (Tyla, Mina and Maia), could they
please have a pair of pants and top in the same colour (bright if
possible) sent to school this week as they will wear this under their
wings. If your child is a tree (Mandy and Destiny) could they please
bring a brown pair of long pants for the trunk of the tree. If they
are an axeman (Tai and Hokioramai) could they please have jeans
and a checked shirt. If they are a flower (Arnika, Pania and Jaide)
could they please have a green pair of pants and top if possible.
Dinosaurs have suits! If these could arrive at school this week it
would be great as a we are doing a run through with the whole
school on Friday.
• PMP continues next week and thank you to the parents who are
helping we really appreciate it.
• We welcome two new children in Room 2. Destiny Paikea and
Hokioramai Dunn. We now have 16 children!
• This week in maths we are still concentrating on learning to
recognise the words for our numbers.
• Have a great week.