The Rosendal Country Spa
• Rosendal Country Spa started operation in 2006
• Guesthouse with 8 rooms, 7 Double and 1 twin
• Country spa with qualified therapists and good capacity
• Restaurant (40 seats) serving a-la-carte b/f, lunch & dinner
• Four star TGSA. Management and staff with low turnover
• 5 Spa suites. Larger double rooms
• 3 Farm rooms. 2 double, 1 twin. Two rooms
can be inter-leading
• 4 Star TGSA
• All rooms with private stoop, bathrobe, safe,
exclusive toiletries, underfloor heating in
bath area and complementary freshly
grounded Rosendal coffee (and selection of
The Country Spa
• The country spa has been our drawcard since
we started Rosendal
• It has developed from day one, but with the
same focus on high quality, locally based
treatments based on the Theravine product
• Rosendal was one of the first spa’s in South
Africa to embrace the Theravine concept.
• Three therapists offering a comprehensive
selection of spa therapies.
• Top restaurant couple Ilse and Jeff van
Nuffelen runs the Rosendal restaurant
• International a-la-carte with focus on
locally sourced products
• Very high satisfactory rate among our
• Serves all Rosendal’s wine by the glass
and by the bottle at cellarprice
The wine and the wine-tasting
• Free wine tasting every day for our guests
at 17h00 or at a different time on request.
• Top-10 winemaker Phillip Costandius is in
charge of all productions
• More than 5000 customers orders their
wine directly from Rosendal every year.
• The Rosendal wines are celebrated
award winning wines (four Veritas medals
Activities in the area
• Lunch cruise on the Breede River
• Visit the Klaasvoogds Game Reserve
• Suikershoff Botanical Garden
• 50+ wine estates for wine tasting
• A number of top country restaurants
• Arts and crafts in Robertson, Montagu
• Rosendal produce the wine for Amy Biehl
foundation where all profits (and more)
go to the foundation
• Rosendal support the local farm school
with extra teacher, setup support
programs between kindergardens in
Norway and the school, support to
computer equipment and more.
• Guests are welcome to visit the local
farm school when staying at Rosendal.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.