• Sennen is an amazing place.
• It’s a massive beach near lands end and is a
very popular place to visit.
• You can go and see the RNLI Lifeboat or
purchase something from the shops.
• There are also some great places to eat.
• The lizard peninsula has beaches and walks so
there is something for everyone.
• A secret back water - almost an island, only a tiny
land bridge connecting it to the rest of Cornwall.
Whatever your taste or choice for relaxation it
have everything for you to explore from golden
beaches to pebbly coves, dramatic cliff tops to
still rivers and creeks full of bird life. Freshwater
lakes, open heathland, fabulously hued
Serpentine rock outcrops and gardens full of subtropical plants warmed by the Gulf Stream.
• Porthcurno is a lovely beach near to lands end
• It’s got some lovely walks and some great
places to eat.
• Nearby are some tennis courts, a pub, hotel
and a café.
• As well as this, there is also the Minac theatre
– and outdoor theatre near the edge of a cliff
so you have the view of the sea behind the
performance, and in front of you.
• Lands End is a great place for seeing all sorts
• It’s one of Britain's favourite destinations.
• No visit is complete without having your
picture taken at the famous land's end
• It’s a great place to spend the day.